Form 1 SBR "disapproved" because AW are Illegal in MD??

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakedasnake

Aug 11, 2012
    I just got two efile SBR Form 1s back APPROVED that have been help up since October. Hope this means everything is cleared up with the ATF and MSP.

Awesome! Congrats my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drfroglegs

TheFrogAssassin
    Jun 11, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    I just got two efile SBR Form 1s back APPROVED that have been help up since October. Hope this means everything is cleared up with the ATF and MSP.

Holy smokes! I hope you're right! I was losing hope!

I just emailed TED yesterday to see if there was an update. Of course, his email must have a filter on it to delete mine or something. He doesn't reply to my emails anymore...

If anyone else is approved please post!

d_c

Jul 7, 2009
    Texas
    Yeah, I'm hoping it wasn't a mistake. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if I got an email tomorrow saying they changed their mind.

tom b

Oct 2, 2011
    Received 3 "e-file form 1's" back last night - approved! Signed by Ted. Submitted 11/3

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    This is excellent news! I've got a NiteScout A3 coming in February that needs the SBR treatment to not suck...

drfroglegs

TheFrogAssassin
    Jun 11, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    Received 3 "e-file form 1's" back last night - approved! Signed by Ted. Submitted 11/3

This is great news! Ted is the one who has been disapproving everyone, they must have definitely reached a "decision" in our favor.

My original disapproved date was 10/17, but I resubmitted a new application on 12/9. It may be a while until he works his way back up to me.

Thanks for posting guys, you've made my day.. For some reason I still feel like he is going to find something wrong with my application just to be a dick. :sad20:

d_c

Jul 7, 2009
    Texas
    Ted was the examiner for mine as well. Relieved I'm not the only one to get approvals last night, less likely it was a mistake.

Now I just have to get them to send a new copy of the stamp without the DRAFT stamp on it.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Are these current approvals for AR's? That is my big question because I want to do 2 of them, but don't want to lay out the cash for two billet lowers if they are not going to be approved.

Guess I could always sell the lowers on gunbroker or here for a slight loss.

Anyway, anybody receive a recent approval on an AR SBR?

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    probably won't see that until after the Engage lawsuit is settled
    Yep. It'll be interesting to see if Hogan has any power to make that particular problem go away for us, as it would be a very low-visibility move (seriously, how many people are even aware of it?). Also looking forward to getting back folding stocks + flash hiders if things go our way.

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    Yep. It'll be interesting to see if Hogan has any power to make that particular problem go away for us, as it would be a very low-visibility move (seriously, how many people are even aware of it?). Also looking forward to getting back folding stocks + flash hiders if things go our way.

Isn't the AG named in that suit? If so, I'm not so sure...

d_c

Jul 7, 2009
    Texas
    Are these current approvals for AR's? That is my big question because I want to do 2 of them, but don't want to lay out the cash for two billet lowers if they are not going to be approved.

Guess I could always sell the lowers on gunbroker or here for a slight loss.

Anyway, anybody receive a recent approval on an AR SBR?

Already answered. Mine were stripped AR15 lowers.

Mine were ARs.

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    Form 1 APPROVED.

AR lower, 29.6" OAL, submitted 11/11, Signed by Ted Clutter.

Now I just need to get the DRAFT Watermark removed....ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom