• ...and so much more!
  • guzma393

Jan 15, 2020
    Severn, MD
    But-why GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Looks like a Rossi lever action and a Ruger 10/22 got drunk one evening and this was the result

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    In the 80s there was a cartoon called Bravestarr. One of the characters was a horse named 30-30 with a lever action laser blunderbuss. This rifle reminds me of that.
    1672692703371.png

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Oh, no I get that part. Just, at $2k, just get it in 38/357.
    2K is high. Agree, nothing the 9mm can’t do the .38 can’t. Except the mag capacity. Not sure that’s an “advantage”

Last edited:

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Totally not sure who needs this or how useful it would be and it seems a total bastardization, but still,

I want one.

The Tombstone 9MM is POF-USA’s take on a lever-action rifle. Tombstone is a modern-lever-action cha:puke2:mbered in a pistol caliber, initially offered in 9MM. The rifle comes with the same proven 20-round standard magazine, or optional 10-round, that accompanies the POF-USA Phoenix. The Tombstone’s compact overall length is just 36” and comes in at an ultra-lightweight 5.75lbs (unloaded weight). The trigger is a proprietary non-adjustable design, featuring a smooth pull and crisp break of 3.5lbs. The 16.5” free-floating 4150 steel barrel is complimented by POF’s 10.5” Modular Receiver Rail (M.R.R.), with M-Lok slots at the 3, 6, 9 and a 2” picatinny rail at the 12 position. The integrated XS Ghost Ring sights allow for quick target acquisition and POF’s removable dual port muzzle break is ideal for fast follow-up shots.

View attachment 394591
    :puke2::puke2::puke2:

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    If they got rid of the goofy mag and used a tube, it might actually be interesting.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    It's a repeater for places where semi autos are banned/ heavily regulated. Other than that...
    That's what I thought at first but in such a place are they likely to permit the peasantry to have "high capacity magazine clips" as well?

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    $2000 and proprietary mags. Awesome.

I'll keep my eyes open for the FightLite Herring, which has a much more sane MSRP.

Straightbolt

unindicted co-conspirator
    Apr 4, 2015
    The 'Burbs
    That thing is a freak show.
    I wouldn't mind seeing a pump action 9mm with a tubular under barrel magazine in a wood stock. Something like a Remington 572 BDL

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom