• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    Totally not sure who needs this or how useful it would be and it seems a total bastardization, but still,

I want one.

The Tombstone 9MM is POF-USA’s take on a lever-action rifle. Tombstone is a modern-lever-action chambered in a pistol caliber, initially offered in 9MM. The rifle comes with the same proven 20-round standard magazine, or optional 10-round, that accompanies the POF-USA Phoenix. The Tombstone’s compact overall length is just 36” and comes in at an ultra-lightweight 5.75lbs (unloaded weight). The trigger is a proprietary non-adjustable design, featuring a smooth pull and crisp break of 3.5lbs. The 16.5” free-floating 4150 steel barrel is complimented by POF’s 10.5” Modular Receiver Rail (M.R.R.), with M-Lok slots at the 3, 6, 9 and a 2” picatinny rail at the 12 position. The integrated XS Ghost Ring sights allow for quick target acquisition and POF’s removable dual port muzzle break is ideal for fast follow-up shots.

1672671084744.png

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    If it had an interchangeable bolt that would allow it to convert to .38/.357 and to 9mm, now THAT would be cool. But I don't see how you could do that without needing to replace the entire chamber.

Otherwise...why?

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Another answer looking for a question that hasn't been asked

Almost a Red Jacket/Will Hayden "You ain't never seen something like this before" BS project

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    It's a repeater for places where semi autos are banned/ heavily regulated. Other than that...

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    I already have lever guns in .44Mag, .45 Colt, .44-40 and .22LR. I don’t see what this could add beyond the idea of having it…and oftentimes that’s enough. For 9mm I already have an AR-15 chambered in that.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Lever action makes for a great suppressor host.
    Oh, no I get that part. Just, at $2k, just get it in 38/357.

Especially something that bastardized looking. I want a lever gun in 357 or 44 that is threaded.

Right now I am seeing about an 11 cent a round price difference between 9mm and 38spc. For the $800 price difference between a threaded .357 lever gun and this abomination, that is around 7000 rounds. If you reload, 38spc can actually be fractionally cheaper and it is easier to reload. Which doesn't include probably wanting/needing to pick up an extra couple of mags at $$$, versus that tube fed .357.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom