• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    Got tired of waiting and emailed DC yesterday requesting the status of my DC Instructor app.

If you recall my first syllabus was disapproved because the reviewers at the MPD Training Academy alleged the referenced NRA Basic Pistol course outline did not cover nomenclature, stance, grip, cleaning, etc. MPD also refused me a copy of their denial letter, stating the communication was privileged.

Today, I was advised, after my inquiry, that my DC CCL Syllabus has been disapproved for the second time. Keep in mind, this second time, I copied and submitted a syllabus that had been already been approved by the MPD, the week before, word for word.

Asked why I wasn't notified and was told staffing issues.

Asked why my syllabus was denied, and was told that it was deficient because it did not include federal laws.

Called the MPD's attention to the line item in the syllabus that enumerated federal laws, as well as the actual federal laws that were included as attachments.

After a few phone calls, MPD has apparently approved my curriculum and I am scheduled for prints and payment this week.

The rank and file seem honest and concienscious, but the masters they serve appear to be incompetent and morally corrupt.

Last edited:

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    You sound surprised...

Glad you finally got it. This started to look like a soap opera script.

Oh, new levels of incompetence, blatant efforts to advance a liberal agenda, and contempt for the courts can still surprise me.

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    and this~~~>"The rank and file seem honest and concienscious, but the masters they serve appear to be incompetent and morally corrupt." is the reason i will not put my name on any thing DC has to offer. best wishes my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom