• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    2nd and constitution put ya very close to dc police and not too far from capitol police.. headquarters.. lol

Yes sir but DC police have all been put on notice not to arrest or detain and the Capitol Police Chief was the MPD Assistant Chief so you know his force knows about this ruling.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Yes sir but DC police have all been put on notice not to arrest or detain and the Capitol Police Chief was the MPD Assistant Chief so you know his force knows about this ruling.

Are you thinking of Terry Gainer? He was the Sgt at Arms of the Senate after leaving the Capitol Police. Retired last May He was Charles Ramsey's second in command at MPD before Ramsey left for Philadelphia

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Are you thinking of Terry Gainer? He was the Sgt at Arms of the Senate after leaving the Capitol Police. Retired last May He was Charles Ramsey's second in command at MPD before Ramsey left for Philadelphia

Yes I am. I stand corrected. See this is what I am talking about, I rely on your wisdom and constantly updated information. :thumbsup:

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    With the smithsonians being a part of the park service, you cant take any firearms or knives inside... ask me how i know.:mad54:

was gonna say.. lol

went to air space annex in Chantilly.. sign on every door. no firearms and knives allowed.

had me put my leatherman back in the car. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom