• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ViperRy

May 26, 2009
    Annapolis, MD
    That's real slick Flipz.

I sent in 2 Form 4s and 2 Form1s at the same time (to the different addresses). We'll see which ones come back first. Can't wait to get the 9mm lower SBRd and slap the octane on there.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    That's real slick Flipz.

I sent in 2 Form 4s and 2 Form1s at the same time (to the different addresses). We'll see which ones come back first. Can't wait to get the 9mm lower SBRd and slap the octane on there.

I think you made a great choice on the Octane. I heard the 3-lug adapters should be available soon for them. Like I said when I saw you in the shop, the Octane9 is next on my list. Once I get the YHM 9mm SBR approved I'll run the Osprey on it for a little until the Octane is approved. I might need to take you up on the offer to use the YHM wrench you have so I can switch out the mini rail for a longer one. That way I could sink the Octane inside the rail. My plan has always been to have a dedicated pistol suppressor, and then a 3-lug suppressor for a 9mm AR SBR.

Hope you get your stamps back soon!

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Got another stamp today.:D Went pending 6/29 and was approved 10/31. At 4 months and 2 days, that was my longest appoval to date. (Shortest was 9 days!)

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Congrats! Have fun with it.

Thanks. Played with it last night and ran 4 mags in her. Worked fine with the original upper as well as the LAGE upper. Also pretty quiet suppressed with SS ammo. The gun is set up to use Uzi mags which is very convienent since I also have an Uzi. I still need to try out the .22LR upper and mount some optics....which is my "homework" for this weekend.

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    Well I saw my LRM169 today. Looks good. Starting that Form 4 and a Form 1 for another SBR Lower. Talked to Gemtech and they are just waiting on the Form 3 to return to ship my New and Improved Multimount to my friedly Class 3 dealer. So, hopefully, by the end of next week i will have 2 Form 4s and 1 Form 1 going into BATFE. Still waiting on the Form 1 I already have in.

I just realized something. If rsideout would stop putting in all the Form 4s and For 1s then the wait times would probably go down significantly for the rest of us. :D

Dave

Revvin' Evan

Oct 17, 2010
    Baltimore County
    Well I saw my LRM169 today. Looks good. Starting that Form 4 and a Form 1 for another SBR Lower. Talked to Gemtech and they are just waiting on the Form 3 to return to ship my New and Improved Multimount to my friedly Class 3 dealer. So, hopefully, by the end of next week i will have 2 Form 4s and 1 Form 1 going into BATFE. Still waiting on the Form 1 I already have in.

I just realized something. If rsideout would stop putting in all the Form 4s and For 1s then the wait times would probably go down significantly for the rest of us. :DDave

For real man. He needs to get his own examiner:tap:

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    1. NFA Item: Factory SBR
    2. Form Type: Form 4
    3. Transferee: Individual
    4. CLEO Dropoff: 9/30/11
    5. CLEO Received: 11/16/11
    6. ATF Sent: 11/17/11
    7. ATF Arrived:
    8. Check Cashed:
    9. Pending Date:
    10. Examiner Name:
    11. Approval Date:
    12. Stamp Received:

I dont want to jinx myself but Im hoping for maybe a mid April or sooner approval.

Balnk

Oct 29, 2008
    Gamber, MD
    Just updating with new info. Found out my examiner and pending date when I called.
    Anyone want to guess my approval date? I'm thinking 12/18/11?

1. NFA Item: SBR
    2. Form Type: Form 4
    3. Transferee: Trust
    4. CLEO Signoff: N/A
    5. CLEO Recieved: N/A
    6. Forms Sent: 8/4/11
    8. Check Cashed: 8/8/11
    9. Pending Date: 8/18/11
    10. Examiner Name: Dana Pickles
    11. Approved Date: N/A
    12. Forms Received: N/A

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Just updating with new info. Found out my examiner and pending date when I called.
    Anyone want to guess my approval date? I'm thinking 12/18/11?

9. Pending Date: 8/18/11
    10. Examiner Name: Dana Pickles

Sorry, your going to be approved on 1/10/12.

Last edited:

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Considering that it looks like Pickles is still working on pendings from the first week of July, Id think January is more like it. I have one pending with him since July 19th and haven't gotten anything back yet.

Sorry if that's a let down. But then again you never know. You could get yours back much faster then that. I just wouldn't bet on it.

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    I was hoping for the 3 1/2 monthis from Mr Pickles. Mine went pending on 8/23 and I was hoping to have it before my birthday/xmas.

Form 1 on a trust. Guess we will have to wait and see if Santa brings me a present/b-day gift this year. Honestly rsideout, I have been nice. :innocent0

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Sorry Dave, you're not scheduled for approval until 1/21/12. But hey, Happy Birthday! :beer: And I might have a couple extra SBR's that you can play with on your B-day.

JWBanshee

Jul 1, 2009
    Sent in form to batfe on June 16,2011 just got the stamp 11/18/2011.
    For a yhm phantom can,
    JW

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom