• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    Ironically we are all probably more likely to be the victim of a cyber crime than being shot..... Just sayin

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    I still contend that participating in these to get rid of a old worthless gun and get something hurts our cause. They won't say they gun was worthless, they will say they got a "gun off the streets" and call it a win.

I still contend that participating in these to get rid of a old worthless gun and get something hurts our cause. They won't say they gun was worthless, they will say they got a "gun off the streets" and call it a win.

Exactly...it's a feather in the cap of gun nazis...And you know what? It won't stop a single crime, it emboldens thugs to go steal guns, and I guarantee the rightful owners will never get their firearms back, even though in many cases it would be very easy to return them...

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

Better than a bag of magic beans, IMO.

jaybee

Ultimate Member
    Why doesn't MDS have a gun buyback

I did the baltimore buyback years ago and a lot of old widows were bringing in guns from their dead husbands that they didn't want in the house - remember a matched set of colts in the presentation box

couple ways to do it
    use an appraiser and pay a real rate for resale
    pay a flat rate
    give a donated piece of merchandise

dump/recycle the junk and auction the good stuff to valid buyers

pay a portion of the proceeds after expenses to a good charity like MSI

get guns off the street and destroy unsafe guns and put collectable guns into the hands of valid gun owners

rauler

May 2, 2012
    They could well be refurbed GSA surplus.

How about a nice clean 286? Running Windows 3.0. Barely. Only used on Sunday...

:lol:
    Lol, or it could very well be a 10 MHz 8088 running MS-DOS 4.0 from a floppy disk.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    It's Baltimore. Whoever participates deserves the POS PC he gets.

On the radio they said they were all Chrome books so not much of a computer. But it will get some garbage guns off the streets I guess.

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    Man look at that haul...they had 70 Chromebooks and managed to give away only 17. Thank god they got that break open single shot shotgun off the streets!

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...-md-ci-computers-for-guns-20150725-story.html

850x478

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Lol, or it could very well be a 10 MHz 8088 running MS-DOS 4.0 from a floppy disk.

Man, that would be C&R in IT world.

Man look at that haul...they had 70 Chromebooks and managed to give away only 17. Thank god they got that break open single shot shotgun off the streets!

850x478

Not to mention the sniper rifle and the high capacity tube mag rifle. I hear those things will shoot faster than a banana clip because the boolits don't have to go around the curve in the clip. Read it on the interweb.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Actually had a couple of things I would like to have turned in, starter pistol for one, but couldn't make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom