• ...and so much more!
  • byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life

Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County
    Purchased my Windham MPC from them for $829 shipped. Ordered on a Thursday and arrived at my FFL on Monday!!! As mentioned above, they swapped the 30 rd factory mag for a 20 rd PMAG. Great place to deal with!!!

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    This pricing reminds me of when K-var was selling Arsenals for $600 after the 2008 panic had subsided.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I have a co-worker who has been wanting an AR since Sandy Hook but has held off looking for an absurdly good deal. I showed him this and now "ammo is too expensive". :whack:

SevernBob

It's All Boogered Up
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 17, 2012
    Severn
    Thanks a lot guys. You just cost me $1000.

My credit card is going to hell for this one. It promised my wife and me to stop purchasing firearms. Not even the Son of Visa or Visa Himself can save it now.

Damn... Dad just got one for 1800.

I'd better not tell him about this.

Show it to him and advise him to buy two at this price, one for you and someone else in the family. Then, his average cost per rifle for all three comes out to $1267. Well, that's stockbroker logic anyway.

byf43

Just my luck....... waited 'til I got home, ate dinner. Washed dishes. Made coffee for tomorrow.

Got online and had my credit card in my hand.

Out of stock!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad54::mad54::mad54:

Oh well. I guess it wasn't meant to be.

My youngest daughter's b/f got his ordered, though!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Just my luck....... waited 'til I got home, ate dinner. Washed dishes. Made coffee for tomorrow.

Got online and had my credit card in my hand.

Out of stock!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad54::mad54::mad54:

Oh well. I guess it wasn't meant to be.

My youngest daughter's b/f got his ordered, though!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

$80 more will get you an MOE edition... They were out of stock of the base models for a few days, just came back in this morning.

byf43

$80 more will get you an MOE edition... They were out of stock of the base models for a few days, just came back in this morning.

You know..... you're a BAD influence!!!!! Just ordered the M4 (LE6920MP-B) MOE.

I've already got the R6601 and a 6721. Add the 6920 MOE.

The 6920 is just a "thumb my nose at MoM", basically.
    The young man that I was talking to you, about, got the basic 6920, after he went to M4 school.
    He's 'pumped' to get this ordered!!! It's his first personally owned firearm.
    He's getting a G22 next month.

(I think I've created a monster!!):lol2:

truknbear

Right to arm Bears
    Feb 21, 2013
    HarCo

That's what I thought when I ordered this morning. Also got the FedEx shipped email. Way I figure it is we should all do our best to make sure Maryland is the best armed State before the OweMalleyBan goes into effect.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    You know..... you're a BAD influence!!!!! Just ordered the M4 (LE6920MP-B) MOE.

I've already got the R6601 and a 6721. Add the 6920 MOE.

The 6920 is just a "thumb my nose at MoM", basically.
    The young man that I was talking to you, about, got the basic 6920, after he went to M4 school.
    He's 'pumped' to get this ordered!!! It's his first personally owned firearm.
    He's getting a G22 next month.

(I think I've created a monster!!):lol2:

Sounds like a fine young man that your little girl is dating. You really do need to get him signed up here. :D

Way I figure it is we should all do our best to make sure Maryland is the best armed State before the OweMalleyBan goes into effect.

When Andy at Engage announced their first run of stripped lowers, I believe that was his goal. It's a fine and noble goal indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom