• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    Love to have the numbers to match my rifles

PM me your SN and I'll put it on my spreadsheet.

Right now, it looks like coins will run $20, and if you would like to contribute more that is up to you. We have put a lot of time and money into the lowers issue and the current lawsuit regarding OAL against MSP, and anything to help defray those costs a bit would be immensely helpful.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    Nate - beyond purchasing a coin how does one contribute to the lawsuit fund?

---
    Shamr0ck

As of right now, we have no vehicle to do so besides shopping with us. We knew going into this we would foot almost, if not all, of the bill, I just thought the coins may be a cool little thing to offer. I'm surprised by the response thus far, actually.

Coins are in production right now, so they should be in first week of December or so, but no promises.

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    I'm surprised by the response thus far, actually.
    I'm not, that's why I want to wait for the next batch for a higher number
    Coins are in production right now, so they should be in first week of December or so, but no promises. Cool, stocking stuffers!

Wendigo

Hungry
    Mar 31, 2013
    Reisterstown
    What is the range of numbers? If you have 456 and 1164 that would be awesome!

Any idea of time frame and cost?

Coins are in production right now, so they should be in first week of December or so, but no promises.

Right now, it looks like coins will run $20, and if you would like to contribute more that is up to you.

Just a bit of clarity: I'm more than willing to grab/reserve a coin with a number for anyone. We are doing 100 coins, so numbers are 1-100 on these. We are not doing custom numbers or numbers out of that range.

Thanks for all the support guys!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom