• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    There are some target stands at the range. There may not be enough for everyone to have their own. If you have some lightweight, easily transportable stands, you may want to bring them. If not, sharing is an option.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    SNI, let me know what you want me to bring (provisions) and I'll get to it. I'm NOT letting you do all the work and expense here for the stuff as this is a joint effort. I suspect a ham butt and condiments would be a good idea for sandwiches for Friday lunch and perhaps leftovers for later. I hope we can supply (catch) yummy fish for Friday night but that won't be known until then. If we don't catch anything, we can always blame it on Mopar an' say the Western Maryland fish are racist.:D:lol2: I'm pretty sure bass are out of the picture at this time due to closed season on them until 06/15.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    SNI, let me know what you want me to bring (provisions) and I'll get to it. I'm NOT letting you do all the work and expense here for the stuff as this is a joint effort. I suspect a ham butt and condiments would be a good idea for sandwiches for Friday lunch and perhaps leftovers for later. I hope we can supply (catch) yummy fish for Friday night but that won't be known until then. If we don't catch anything, we can always blame it on Mopar an' say the Western Maryland fish are racist.:D:lol2: I'm pretty sure bass are out of the picture at this time due to closed season on them until 06/15.

Ok then, good idea on the ham, sounds like you're in for provisions on Friday lunch. :).

Maybe Mopar could take the drinks and Engine4 could take the paper/cleaning products. Or vice versa, will let them work it out. See next post for start of drink list.

The other folks (CATMDude, his GF and Sling Blade) can cover the other Saturday dinner components since their arrival is a little later.

I'll also be bringing a cooler that we can use for general purposes and a portable Bose Bluetooth speaker.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Drinks:

Juice - 2 gallons (orange)
    Water bottles - 2 or 3 cases
    Ice tea
    Soda

Note: am leaving the alcohol side to you all to work out amongst yourselves.

Coffee - Lou is brining the coffee makings and pot. I'm bringing the Molon Labe commemorative coffee mugs.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    We should be there on Friday. What do you need us to bring?

A big hunk of dead cow for Saturday dinner. :)

Seriously, can you and Rebecca get the steaks?

Maybe one of the Hooligans can suggest a local place if you don't feel like dealing with keeping it cold on the trip.

If you get ribeyes, we can make dirty steaks! Never had a dirty steak? Oh the joy!!!

I realize that's quite pricey, so if you need some funds kicked in, let us know.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Ok then, good idea on the ham, sounds like you're in for provisions on Friday lunch. :).

Maybe Mopar could take the paper/cleaning products and Engine4 could take drinks (non alcohol). Or vice versa, will let them work it out.

You better make sure if Mopar is doing the "paper and cleaning products" that he brings "clean" paper products; if not specified, he'll be savin' his used toilet paper and used napkins for a month.:lol2:

I'm in for the Friday lunch provisions. A spiral sliced precooked ham butt, bread, sammeech rolls, lettuce, t'maters, mayo, mustard, 'n cheese.

I'll also bring my coffee maker and provisions for such for those that MUST have their coffee in the mornin' in order to function after getup time. Yeah, that's me.

CATMdude

I like turtles
    Dec 29, 2012
    Frederick
    I have a case of Sam Adams Winter Lager (I hoard beer as well as ammo) still left over.

I'm also going to bring a bottle of rum b/c that's what I like to drink when I'm sitting around a fire.

If there's a local place, I wouldn't mind getting the steaks. I don't know if we'll have room for a cooler.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    You better make sure if Mopar is doing the "paper and cleaning products" that he brings "clean" paper products; if not specified, he'll be savin' his used toilet paper and used napkins for a month.:lol2:

I'm in for the Friday lunch provisions. A spiral sliced precooked ham butt, bread, sammeech rolls, lettuce, t'maters, mayo, mustard, 'n cheese.

I'll also bring my coffee maker and provisions for such for those that MUST have their coffee in the mornin' in order to function after getup time. Yeah, that's me.

I switched the assignments after rethinking the situation... :D. Nah, seriously since he is always bringing the drinks to Annapolis, figured that was a natural for him. Hope Engine4 is good with the paper/cleaning stuff...

Ok, you bring the coffee pot and provisions, but they must include CoffeeMate Hazelnut creamer. :). And some of us need their coffee more than just in the morning... I drink the stuff all day (it's fuel, isn't it?)

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Drinks:

Juice - 2 gallons (orange)
    Water bottles - 2 or 3 cases
    Ice tea
    Soda

Note: am leaving the alcohol side to you all to work out amongst yourselves.

Coffee - I am got this. Don't even think about it ;). And the commemorative coffee mugs.

So you got the coffee maker part covered??? I'll bring the Folgers or Maxwell House, I'm not into any of those so-called "flavored" coffees, yuck.

A big hunk of dead cow for Saturday dinner. :)

Seriously, can you two get the steaks?

Maybe one of the Hooligans can suggest a local place if you don't feel like dealing with keeping it cold on the trip.

If you get ribeyes, we can make dirty steaks! Never had a dirty steak? Oh the joy!!!

I realize that's quite pricey, so if you need some funds kicked in, let us know.

We could jus' say screw getting steaks in advance. Hell, we could jus' shoot a cow on the way up an' load it in Engine4's pickup. :lol2:

Ribeye dirty steaks are the way to go, 'speshully if cooked ON, that's right peoples, cooked ON, not over, but cooked ON oak or hickory logs. SNI really KNOWS what she's talkin' 'bout here wiff dirty ribeye steaks. BTW, the ribeyes should be of the 1" thick variety, NOT the standard 3/4" as the 3/4" will dry out and overcook.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    I switched the assignments after rethinking the situation... :D. Nah, seriously since he is always bringing the drinks to Annapolis, figured that was a natural for him. Hope Engine4 is good with the paper/cleaning stuff...

Ok, you bring the coffee pot and provisions, but they must include CoffeeMate Hazelnut creamer. :). And some of us need their coffee more than just in the morning... I drink the stuff all day (it's fuel, isn't it?)

Ignore my last post 'bout coffee maker and such, I'll bring the coffee maker and provisions but you need to bring your CM hasslenut cream.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    So you got the coffee maker part covered??? I'll bring the Folgers or Maxwell House, I'm not into any of those so-called "flavored" coffees, yuck.

We could jus' say screw getting steaks in advance. Hell, we could jus' shoot a cow on the way up an' load it in Engine4's pickup. :lol2:

Ribeye dirty steaks are the way to go, 'speshully if cooked ON, that's right peoples, cooked ON, not over, but cooked ON oak or hickory logs. SNI really KNOWS what she's talkin' 'bout here wiff dirty ribeye steaks. BTW, the ribeyes should be of the 1" thick variety, NOT the standard 3/4" as the 3/4" will dry out and overcook.

Not flavored coffee, yuck. Just the final stage. You just bring the darn coffee maker. 8)

Dirty steaks, mmmmmmmmmmm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Charles of the Manor

Latest threads

Top Bottom