• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Going to consign this Styer M95 at South Carroll Sporting Goods if anyone is looking for one. Really pretty tiger stripe stock on this one

IMG_9401.jpeg

Good morning. Generally in the balto area. Can be in annapolis. I am not looking for appraisals but ball parks/general sense For the more esoteric rifles. For example, unfired SSG german with matching zeiss scope, czech vz 54( no scope), handful of finn 39s from the Pat Clark days. French 49/56, scoped with appropriate apex. Enfields, pattern 14 (w/100+ yr old sling), mk I springfield (one of the prettiest mil stock I have seen and unfortunately refinished by prior owner to make it so), Int’l harvester gap Garand, with a rare late 30’s caratouched stock, gorgeous wood and unfortunately refinished by same prior owner, but stock may be worth the value of the mix master HI rifle), mod 21 winchester SxS 16 ga which i took bird hunting in december (1948 assembly, 26”). kraig Carbine, jap mod 44 War bring back. The garands, mosins and the much more common surplus rifles are easier due to comps; they are all C&R; i have a C&R/003. There are a bunch of Colt SAAs, and a 1912 1911 that would need to go thru an 001. Some C&R snubs, mod 19, 36 nickel, cobra. 4-5 SKSs, russian, albanian chinese. Many colt 2nd gen BP including a nickeled army (50 made). Been collecting, or amassing, way too long.
    by the way, we have met and sat and talked.
    I can hang with the big boys when it comes to Krags. If it is a true carbine- as it left Springfield Armory, they can be worth a ton, especially if it is confirmed to be connected to Teddy Roosevelt.
    Message me some pics or post them here.

mawkie

C&R Whisperer
    Sep 28, 2007
    Catonsville
    You have a solid group of what I would definitely consider experts available to you here. That, along with GB sold information for recent comps should put you in the ballfield. PM me for Enfields if you like, I'm more than happy to assist and recommend who else to reach out to for others. Like Combloc for the 49/56, I thought I was VG on French autoloaders but he's another step beyond me. I believe he would also be of help with the Czech post-war stuff. See somd_mustangs for that early Colt 1911.

pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    Bring them to the Baltimore County Game and Fish show next week. There's a lot of knowledgeable individuals and dealers there. They also have a military rifle shoot once a month on the third Sunday of each month. Either get a table for $10 or bring them in one or two at a time. Did you go to the MACA show last weekend, if not you should have. That's where to look and ask questions, then check Gun Broker and GI for current values.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Bring them to the Baltimore County Game and Fish show next week. There's a lot of knowledgeable individuals and dealers there. They also have a military rifle shoot once a month on the third Sunday of each month. Either get a table for $10 or bring them in one or two at a time. Did you go to the MACA show last weekend, if not you should have. That's where to look and ask questions, then check Gun Broker and GI for current values.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Hello. Just saw this. Posted a 44 and a finn capture 91/30 for sale. Have had for a while and mot trying to squeeze every dollar out of these rifles. Would be interested in BCG&F. Will there be another show?

pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    Hello. Just saw this. Posted a 44 and a finn capture 91/30 for sale. Have had for a while and mot trying to squeeze every dollar out of these rifles. Would be interested in BCG&F. Will there be another show?
    This is a great show with just regular guys who enjoy everything gun.
    The show is held Easter Saturday the day before Easter and Saturday Labor Day weekend every year, when usually no one else is having a show.
    Butch took charge of the show a few years back and it's doing very well.
    Buy or sell or just hang out. $5 to get in or $10 for a table and get in early, hang out all day!

BurkeM

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2014
    Baltimore
    6 SHOWS across the region in April.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom