• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDlineman

Mar 23, 2013
    FFL (Fredneck For Life)
    Look through the RD and if you see a "dog leg, scribble, etc." turn the scope slowly. If the dog leg, scribble, etc. stays in the same place it is your eyes or corrective lenses. If it moves with the scope, it is the optic. I apologize if this is redundant.

I got mine, glass is smaller than my other reflex/holo sites. There is some star bursting but nothing horrible. Overall I can't complain considering its a fraction of the cost of my other optics.

My biggest note after playing with it for a few short minutes was it doesn't seem that this will be easy to use with both eyes open as its so small to see through. Could be just my eyes though. Other than that not bad.

I'll report back when I zero it with more impressions.

w2kbr

MSI EM, NRA LM, SAF, AAFG
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 13, 2009
    Severn 21144
    I have the same problem with mine, let me know what Bushnells response is.
    Thanks
    Response from Bushnell.
    You can go to Bushnell site, and get instructions for return. They will inspect and repair or replace. If under warranty, free. send receipt etc.

Repair facility is in KS.

R

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    I recently purchased two (more) TRS-25's for a total of three (each from a different retailer), and each was perfect out of the box. No problems.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I bought a TRS-25 and a TRS-32 over the holidays and both were fine out of the box. I'm thinking of getting another TRS-32 if the sale is still on.

Cal68

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I bought a TRS-25 and a TRS-32 over the holidays and both were fine out of the box. I'm thinking of getting another TRS-32 if the sale is still on.

Cal68

both are still on sale, you just have to poke around their site until you find them.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    both are still on sale, you just have to poke around their site until you find them.

Yup, I found the TRS-32 and it is still on sale although the price is almost double what it was when I first got it. I think that I'll wait to see if the price comes down again since I don't really need another one right now.

Cal68

elbert

Aug 22, 2013
    here
    I told a friend about this deal, and his -25 arrived today, almost a month after ordering it.
    I guess what PSA really means is "Packages Slow to Arrive" :)

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    I just picked one up because I am impulsive :party29: I don't have anything to put it on but for the price I figured why not. I have a DPMS AR that has the Primary Arms Red Dot but I don't recall what generation but it is about 3 years old.

I also have a complete lower in 5.56 that I am trying to figure out how to build. Thinking about a varmint rifle but who knows.

Faxon has 18 and 20 inch fluted HBARs. The stainless QPQ (nitride) treated ones seem to be the most accurate. I can't remember if they are still doing the 5r rifling any more on their barrels, but if so, that would be my choice.

20 inch fluted HBAR, QPQ nitrided stainless or chromemoly... gettin me excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom