BUS FROM CARROLL COUNTY TO ANNAPOLIS FEBRUARY 6th.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jan 28, 2013
    I'm hoping to be there, one seat, I will just need to make sure I can get the time off.

I'm new to Maryland, I'm a licensed C&R collector, and it looks like some of these proposed laws could affect a number of the guns in my collection, and the taxes, fees, and other hoops to jump through could put me in the poor house. As it is, I've been hesitant about moving my collection to Maryland, and I've been wondering if I might have made a mistake moving here... I like it here, Carroll county is a beautiful area, but, after seeing what might get passed, I'm seriously considering an exit strategy to get to a free state :(

Hopefully, we can shut this mess down.

capman98

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Mt. Airy maryland
    Lou, Give my seat to someone else as I will have to leave from down there early. I am still going and will follow the bus down and find parking. We are still good to park at my shop if needed, no problems there.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    As of tsmith's "teddy bear" post, I have seventeen seats spoken for plus six from Mayberry GPA. (41maghunter I have you counted in for 4 on MDS). This totals 23. We need alot more eo be able to do this though I know the deadline is Wednesday January 30th (tomorrow). I hope alot more put in for this as I don't want to have to cancel the bus(s).

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    As of tsmith's "teddy bear" post, I have seventeen seats spoken for plus six from Mayberry GPA. (41maghunter I have you counted in for 4 on MDS). This totals 23. We need alot more eo be able to do this though I know the deadline is Wednesday January 30th (tomorrow). I hope alot more put in for this as I don't want to have to cancel the bus(s).

I'm still not sure if I will be able to make it down that day, since I have 2 stores I can't close, but I will pitch in $15 to pay for a seat if you end up close to the 40 needed to make the bus a go. Just shoot me a PM if you need me to send a check out. Or if somebody wants to go but is tight on cash shoot me a PM and ill cover your seat on the bus.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    Come on guys!! Get on the program with this!!! Lou has done everyone a GREAT favor by setting this up. Nobody has to drive and it's gonna be a long day as it is.

Lou, I will do like ihascrabs is doing. I will throw in an extra $15.00 if were close or if someone can't afford it PM me and we'll see what we can do to "help a brother out". We gotta get this done guys. See you Friday Lou.

MDHunter

Ultimate Member
    Mar 12, 2007
    Free America
    Lou,

Following up on my PM, and inspired by the generosity of ihascrabs and tsmith! We need everyone we can get in Annapolis - if you have some seats unfilled, I'll cover them so that we get the crew to the Capitol. You're already at 20+, and will hopefully get some more in the next day or two.

I'll PM my contact info separately -

Michael

rnfjr6950

Jun 21, 2012
    Reisterstown
    Lou,

I need three seats if possible. If you don't have three, I need to find another way there. Also, I'll drop the money off to you at the shop on Friday, 2/1. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom