BUS FROM CARROLL COUNTY TO ANNAPOLIS FEBRUARY 6th.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    As of the last posting today at 12:17 PM, we have about 35 seats spoken for with MPGA members and MDS members. I'm sure there will be more additions to that number by the cutoff time of 9:00 PM tonight, hopefully enough to fill two buses. I should have the pickup point(s) posted within the next few days.

BRONZ

Big Brother is Watching
    Jan 21, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    Lou count me in.

Will stop by the shop tomorrow to pay.

Im the Mod. over at AR15.com for the MD, DE, DC Hometown Section.

We got a number going also.

Just a personal note: I have all the guns, mags. and ammo I will probably ever need to hunt, to target shoot with the kids, to participate in sport and competitive shooting and to defend my family from thugs or tyrants. I have attended shooting classes up to SWAT level and currently hold valid MSP Handgun Instructor License. Stopping this further restriction to our 2nd Amendment is about our children's right to Keep and Bear Arms.

This rally is for our children.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Bus Service Pickup Points

We now have two confirmed park and pickup points established with a potential third point if needed.

The first will be at Cranberry Auto Service at 404 Lucabaugh Mill Rd. This location will hold about thirty vehicles. The owner, Capman98 (MDS member) will be there directing the parking.

Directions:

Rt 140 to Rt 27 North
    Proceed to third traffic light north of 140
    Turn right onto Old Manchester Rd.
    Proceed about 400 to 500 yards and turn left into a little industrial park (this will be the second entrance on left after turning onto Old Manchester Rd). NOTE: There will be a MARYLAND SHOOTERS FLAG on the big sign right near the entrance. That's the place.

The second location will be at the "Park & Ride" located at the intersection of Rts 97 and 32, on the southeast corner thereof. It is located about 3 to 4 miles south of Rt 140 (if using Rt 97 South from Rt 140). If using this location, please park at the northernmost end of the lot (the entrance is at the southernmost end of the lot). I hope to have someone, perhaps myself if absolutely need be (I really NEED to be doing other duties during this time, so a volunteer would be appreciated for this) at the Park & Ride with a MARYLAND SHOOTERS FLAG displayed on a vehicle, the flag will be provided by me for the volunteer's use.

Please be parked at one of the two above locations NO LATER THAN 9:30 AM Wednesday, February 6th.

Another location will be announced by this weekend ONLY IF it is needed.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    At this time, if everyone makes good on their commitment(s) from MDS and MGPA, there is enough money to cover one bus plus a portion of another. I really would like to see at least an additional 25 or more people step up by 9:00 PM this evening (01/30/13) so that we can ruin, aahhh, er, uummm, I mean RUN a second bus for this event. If so, I could leave this offer open until this Saturday to fill out a second bus. So come on ladies and gentlemen (and you too mopar92:D [did you find your teddy bear?:lol2:]), lets make this thing ROLL!!!!!!!

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    OK, we now have a volunteer for the Park & Ride at 97 & 32, it's BigCity, our resident undertaker. He'll be there with an MDS flag displayed to group all together for "Hey Bossth, da plan, da plan".:D

BTW, BigCity might be wearing his grim reaper outfit and if so, he won't be hard to recognize......LOL

Last edited:

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Lou, that's awesome that you've filled at least 1 bus! I'm taking my son with me otherwise I'd catch a ride on the bus too. I told my wife i wasn't riding the bus because I want to make sure my son gets home at a decent hour, but really I'm afraid the Sarah Palin doll may come out :lol2:

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Glad to help, especially for the free ammo you promised me!:D

You'll have to see mopar92 for your free ammo.................:innocent0

Lou, that's awesome that you've filled at least 1 bus! I'm taking my son with me otherwise I'd catch a ride on the bus too. I told my wife i wasn't riding the bus because I want to make sure my son gets home at a decent hour, but really I'm afraid the Sarah Palin doll may come out :lol2:

I really can't take her with me on this trip 'cause all she has to say is:

1. Drill, baby, drill.
    2. I can see flippin' Russia from my house.
    3. Don't retreat, jus' RELOAD!!!
    4. Oh Louie, that FEELS SO GOOD......:bannana::rofl:
    5. .....and not to mention all the choking, gurgling, gagging sounds she makes when........... well, enough said about that.

I gotta' feelin' that she would piss off even the Republican Delegates.:lol2:

Last edited:

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    Lou,I'm getting ready to go into a meeting and I should have some confirmations on possibly some more comming from washington county ,will post on here shortly and will be down by Saturday at latest to pay and hopefully paperwork will be back for some of my toys too.:)

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    Ok Lou I have a definite confirmation for additional 4 more in addition to me from earlier so I will be down to pay by saturday,thanks again for doing this:)

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    UPDATE: Reserving Two Buses

As of 7:45 PM today, we now have more than one bus (just barely over) based on maximum capacity. This offer will stay open until this Saturday 02/02/13 at 5:00 PM to try and fill out the second bus OR the second bus fills out sooner, whichever occurs first. Need at least 10 more people to commit as this will cover the cost of both buses. Bear in mind, these totals are not just coming from the MDS Forum, but also from phone calls from Mayberry GPA members to my "special secret Mayberry members phone (stashed in the heel of my shoe)" too, as I'm running two fronts here (I know Hitler did that and lost but I'm more organized and sane than he was).:D So let's keep 'em commin' and maybe we can fill out the second bus.:D

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    Glad to hear more people are coming,handed out some sheets tonight with emails and phone numbers to committee members so hopefully they will get bombarded with more calls and emails:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom