Black Friday - what are you looking for?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I have had Good Luck with the Delton Kits as well. Silencershop.com has Zevtech Theaded Match Grade SS 9mm Barrels for Glocks 34,17,19 Free Shipping ! I ordered one for My 34 @ $225 $ USD.

Yup would have preferred an A2 but this will do until one becomes available. Going with a standard buttstock, Ill use the collapsible tube and buffer on something else I am working on.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    OpticsPlanet was able to beat any of the deals that I had seen online for the Trijcon MRO, so I bought one from them. My experience with them is that you do not accept the price that you see on line when you go to their website. Call them and you will get a much better price.

Cal68
    Good advice.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    Bushmaster 20 and/or 30 round mags for Ar-15, especially if discounted and free shipping. Not asking for much, am I?

RemoveKebab

Nov 27, 2016
    Am much as I want one knowing they used to be a lot cheaper hurts my desire to click order.

Maybe ill just amass a big homemade 1911 collection instead...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    how much are 1911 kits going for, last time i remember they were 300 from sarco. also are you doing the stealth arms 80% ?

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Am much as I want one knowing they used to be a lot cheaper hurts my desire to click order.

Maybe ill just amass a big homemade 1911 collection instead...

Not near as many available as their used to be. Though those pre-barreled units look really slick.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    how much are 1911 kits going for, last time i remember they were 300 from sarco. also are you doing the stealth arms 80% ?
    Im going slow and looking for deals and using caspian frames.

Yes they are still sub 300 from sacro. Ebay has a bunch of kits, brownells even has one now. Also numrich gets parts all the time.

Im taking the slower semi custom as my budget allows approach.

Looking for a para ramped 40 cal barrel as we speak!

Kagetsu

Feb 4, 2009
    I've got another Aimpoint T-2 coming my way and need a Larue LT751 mount for it. Can't find any discount for it anywhere.

Also trying to to find a great price for a reddot sight for my Russian shotgun. I really would like the Vortex Razor but the Venom is still in consideration.

I'm still looking for an Atlas bipod. It seems none of these things are ever on sale

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom