Black Friday - what are you looking for?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Don't think Slickguns actually sells the products. They redirect you to the company that is. I could be wrong though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aim Surplus has them again for $444 with mount. Got one last month from them. It is very well built. Still not used to the both eyes open shooting yet. Need more practice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And to clarify to Cal the comment that I was making, I'm not familiar with the dealer that Slickguns is linking to for the Trijicon MRO promotion, although the comments on the Slickguns page don't indicate people have had problems with their orders. I'm also waiting for a slightly better deal as it's not an item I need to rush to get.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Aim, I trust. Glad to hear the positive feedback.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, I will give OpticsPlanet a call to see if they will price match or beat Aim's price. Otherwise I will order from Aim.

Cal68

Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth
    A 4wd 4wheeler to use for plowing snow and hunting. Doesn't have to be new...just in good condition and reasonably priced lol

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Last year i got a great deal at lowes make sure to check lowes and HD too.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Didn't see any on Lowes sales flyer. Haven't looked at Home Depot yet.

Been hoping to find a super deal on vortex prism sites. But I believe that's a wet dream.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Remington 870 Express.

Don't know if these are good prices, but just saw these PSA black Friday deals earlier ...

870 Express with wood laminate stock and 28-inch barrel for $290 ...
    http://palmettostatearmory.com/remi...arrel-12-ga-laminate-stock-shotgun-25568.html

PSA also had the synthetic stock 870 Express tactical with 18.5 inch barrel for $290 ...
    http://palmettostatearmory.com/remington-model-870-express-synthetic-tactical-shotgun.html

For either, there is a Remington Black Friday rebate for $60 off ...
    https://www.remington.com/sites/default/files/rebate/file/Black_Friday_Remington_LongGuns.pdf

Thus, the final cost for either after the rebate is $230 excluding shipping and transfer costs.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Don't know if these are good prices, but just saw these PSA black Friday deals earlier ...

870 Express with wood laminate stock and 28-inch barrel for $290 ...
    http://palmettostatearmory.com/remi...arrel-12-ga-laminate-stock-shotgun-25568.html

PSA also had the synthetic stock 870 Express tactical with 18.5 inch barrel for $290 ...
    http://palmettostatearmory.com/remington-model-870-express-synthetic-tactical-shotgun.html

For either, there is a Remington Black Friday rebate for $60 off ...
    https://www.remington.com/sites/default/files/rebate/file/Black_Friday_Remington_LongGuns.pdf

Thus, the final cost for either after the rebate is $230 excluding shipping and transfer costs.

Same price as I think Dicks and either Cabelas or BPS with no transfer needed then.

So I am done now. At last shopping for myself.

Picked up the stuff to finished out a lower in to a pistol (but no upper, that'll have to wait a few months), bushnell Trophy XLT 3-9x40 PSA had on deep discount, a few deeply discounted things from cabelas (parka on clearance, ammo, some mags to pick-up at the store). Other than the drive, proud of myself on the Cabela's stuff. Between discounted gift cards and two $20 off a $100 purchase I paid in the end about $170 for $240 of stuff. On top of that I've got $20 coming back since I bought it through active junky. And on top of that I think the regular sales price would have been about $350.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Anyone come across any deals on electronic ears?

Midway has 25% off walker bulldogs. Amazon doesn't have great reviews on them, but most other places do. The two big negatives seem to be somewhat poor initial reliability and shorter than advertised battery life.

They seem to stand behind their warranty though, so so long as you might be willing to put up with an exchange or two to get a good set (and that is still probably a minority of users) and also maybe only 4-5hrs of battery life instead of the ~8hrs claimed (probably at minimum volume) pretty good deal at I think $80-90 on sale.

I am really thinking of picking up a pair for hunting season next year to save my hearing a little. Can always carry one of those tiny micro USB Li Ion battery packs the size of a large lipstick to charge it up halfway through the day.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Not exactly what I was looking for but see below. This is a really nice deal (crossposted on Thai's Black Friday Thread as well)

Delton offered their usual $399 carbine kit. Pretty nice 1/9 chrome lined mid length HBAR with the usual basic fixings. They even throw in an Aluminum mag. Problem is their promotional email is messed up.

What they sent out has the wrong item number and you cant get the discount RKT115. You have to search by the correct item number (RKT116) not just follow the link.

Then you get 12% more off and free shipping. A really nice kit for just a hair over $350. Only downside is as typical with Delton it may be a while before it ships. Basically a $400 decent AR if you use a Anderson or other basic lower.

I have had great luck with Delton and put them somewhere just below BCM but above PSA in overall quality. Ive run countless thousands of rounds out of Delton uppers. Great choice for a shooter.

Attachments

• Capture2.PNG
      Capture2.PNG
      6.6 KB · Views: 351

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    OpticsPlanet was able to beat any of the deals that I had seen online for the Trijcon MRO, so I bought one from them. My experience with them is that you do not accept the price that you see on line when you go to their website. Call them and you will get a much better price.

Cal68

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom