• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

EastSiideRyda

Dec 3, 2013
    SoMD
    Thank you, I'll look for him momentarily.

They had me for near a week, running every test you can imagine. Finally glad to be back home.

It was built on a stripped lower. I'm not actually the respondent of the BATFE letter, it was something I found online. However I do all my own builds from stripped lowers, so it never was a rifle.
    I had a 14.5" bbl with an unpinned flash hider, so the only legal way to build it was as a pistol.

Baltimore County

Yes they did. The police took the AR15 pistol.
    I was told by my mother that the police WANTED to search the entire house and take EVERYTHING registered to me (while I was in the hospital), but she prevented that from happening.
    She did however GIVE THEM my handguns, shotgun, and ruger 10/22. While I did find that rather annoying to hear, it's nothing that can't be replaced. Only the AR15 the police actually took that night is irreplaceable, and that's only due to state law being what it is.

My main issue is the fact that police came into my home and decided to seize a firearm simply because it was there. That is unacceptable in my opinion, and something which should not be happening.

Exactly, BCP are known for stopping, frisking, and confiscating people's property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Look at some of the gun related case in Baltimore City, some of those guns that were
    taken off the street in the same area about 5 to 10 times and why weren't they destroyed.

5 to 10 times?

Don't take this personal but ... ********.

Cite the case and prove the charge... I actually worked the gun burns and it broke my heart to see those nice pieces that went into firearms hell.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Exactly, BCP are known for stopping, frisking, and confiscating people's property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually worked ONE case of that happening in 24 years...

The guy was gone THAT DAY!

Now if you've got personal knowledge or evidence of your charge ... Call BPD Internal Affairs and report the shit.

It's easy to claim to know... Not so easy to PUOSU.

SS396

Forum LEO whipping post
    Aug 19, 2013
    Frederick County
    I think the OP was just banned in another thread as a result of his comments. A little insight into what might be going on here.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    It sounds like all that hassle could have been prevented with a newspaper, throw pillow, t-shirt, or just about anything strategically tossed over the pistol. Keeping it out of plain sight isn't just good for this scenario. Any time you're at a heightened DefCon level, you wouldn't want anyone, LE or ne'er do well, to see where your HD is located...I would think.

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    Going out on a limb here, he was banned for a comment 3 years ago? Not looking for trouble I just don't understand. Also please excuse the thread hijacking.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=126988

Unless I'm mistaken he was banned for comments in the above thread. But I just noticed that the comment was posted a while ago. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it looked like he was just banned at 11:13 pm.
    Yes, he was banned not long ago after Zoo got the heads up to look at the old thread. Posts that he had in that thread shed new light on comments/claims that he made in this thread. Zoo put the kibosh on him in that thread possibly to make clear his inconsistencies about his past dealings with law enforcement and what the circumstances were.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

SS396

Forum LEO whipping post
    Aug 19, 2013
    Frederick County
    Yes, he was banned not long ago after Zoo got the heads up to look at the old thread. Posts that he had in that thread shed new light on comments/claims that he made in this thread. Zoo put the kibosh on him in that thread possibly to make clear his inconsistencies about his past dealings with law enforcement and what the circumstances were.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Ah, okay. Thank you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads