• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    I live in a community with many elderly people so EMS are called often. Never seen LE show up just a fire truck and ambulance.

SS396

Forum LEO whipping post
    Aug 19, 2013
    Frederick County
    Don't lose sight of the only certainty in this thread. A man, probably unknown to most on this site, went on the internet and posted possibly less than 2% of one side of a story. Said man reveals prior police contact including being hospitalized, however briefly, for allegations he was suicidal at some point. Out of respect for the OP, I'm not making any assumptions about him personally. What I've written to this point is based on what he decided to make public.

Last edited:

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Don't lose sight of the only certainty in this thread. A man, probably unknown to most on this site, went on the internet and posted possibly less than 3% of one side of a story. Said man reveals prior police contact including being hospitalized, however briefly, for allegations he was suicidal at some point. Out of respect for the OP, I not making any assumptions about him personally. What I've written to this point is based on what he decided to make public.

Fixed it for you. 3% is always the universal number... ;)

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    It seems the lesson here is that if you're having chest pains you don't want your local police to assist for fear that they might shoot first.

I thought the lesson would be keep your damn guns cased out of plain sight. I wonder if Mom wasn't a conspirator? I don't mean that disrespectfully at all. Good moms deep down will always do what they feel is in the best interest of their children, no matter what age. Quite frankly, last thing I'd even consider if living with Mom, is leaving loaded guns lying around just out of respect. Unless of course this Mom was all prepper or something.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Either way I am going to start building more concealment furniture!
    Best of luck to the op whatever the case.

Sounds like a great idea! Here's something I came across a few years ago. Conceals a secret passage to the underground 'root cellar'.

Attachments

• Island.jpg
      Island.jpg
      84.5 KB · Views: 370

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Law enforcement is always right and the law abiding citizens is always wrong. If the police want our guns then give it to them
    and if you resist you know what will happen next, notify your next of kin.

Dammit... Twenty four damn years on the job and I never knew this...

How many people could I have shot or taken property from if ONLY I had known.

I feel so cheated. . .

Well, that, or the above quoted post is full of shit and/or sarcasm. :shrug:

engine42410

Sep 9, 2013
    Baltimore County
    ROADDAWG, don't take what I said to heart and I 'am only stating a fact. You do have cases out there where law enforcement have made entry into the wrong house to confiscate firearms from the home and in some cases the residents got hurt by the police.
    I have a question for anyone on Maryland shooter, when a gun is taken away from a criminal on the street or law abiding citizen in the home then how is that firearm or firearms making there way back on the street. That is the million dollar question if anyone can answer it.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I have a question for anyone on Maryland shooter, when a gun is taken away from a criminal on the street then how is that firearm or firearms making there way back on the street. That is the million dollar question if anyone can answer it.

Can you please cite some cases / articles?

Blackstar65

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2010
    For those of questioning why law enforcement responded here are a few reasons:

The call taker heard something in the call that tweaked her safety radar and she piggy backed the call to police.
    Their may be a hazard warning on the OP's house from a previous call for service. Fire rescue may have noticed the random firearms left out.

The call went out as a doa that just occurred.. Many times what you tell the call taker gets confused. Think of the telephone game. We get those spa just occurred call all the time.

Blackstar65

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2010
    Look at some of the gun related case in Baltimore City, some of those guns that were
    taken off the street in the same area about 5 to 10 times and why weren't they destroyed.

In some rare very rare cases the same gun is actually stolen once returned to the owner or "stolen" once returned to the owner. Unless the suspect/defendant if their is one flips its hard to near impossible to make a case let alone get a conviction in a circumstantial case like that.

Lastly unless you have intimate knowledge that the same gun or guns with the exact same serial number(s) were found " in these streets" after being seized by the BCPD in a criminal investigation that led to the firearm being permanently seized for destruction you need to quit it with your unfounded allegations. Evidence speaks volumes supposition makes you sound like a idiot. So if you have evidence speak it. then go take the evidence to BCPD OIA because their is a cop that should not have a badge.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Look at some of the gun related case in Baltimore City, some of those guns that were
    taken off the street in the same area about 5 to 10 times and why weren't they destroyed.

Really? A gun taken off the street five times and returned in the city. I must be missing something. That's a new one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom