• No

Votes: 2 1.3%
    • No, but I'm joining asap

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    The majority of MD permit holders, and the majority of active members here on MDS, should be paid up members of Maryland Shall Issue, IMO

Over 100,000 permit holders, as well as plenty of active members here, but not even 4,000 members of MSI

Bologna!!!!

Join NOW!

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Been a member for years, and just re-upped at at the Chantilly gun show last weekend while chatting with @Biggfoot44 and his tablemate.

Alutacon

Desert Storm
    May 22, 2013
    Bowie
    Unfortunately, I don't suspect you'll reach your target audience by posting on this forum. I'd hazard a guess that most people who aren't members of MSI probably are also not members of this forum.

gforce

MDS Supporter
    Aug 22, 2018
    I am now, after seeing how much they do. The recent win in the hql suit reminded me to get off my arse and join

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    I moved out of MD in 2011 and I‘m still a member. I even volunteered to man the MSI booth at the Chantilly gun show a few years ago. If you’re a Maryland resident and a gun owner, there is no excuse for you to not be a member.

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    Yes.

Please folks, do consider joining MSI. No organization works harder to bring genuine value to Maryland's beleaguered firearms owners.

The cost is equivalent to a box or two of ammo. The value received is freedom, and is thus truly immeasurable.

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    I am a member.

Having been an enthusiasts since the mid 2000s I think, I paid little attention to politics. Moved to a new house in 2012 and discovered this site looking for a range that wasn't On-Target. Heard about AGC and joined. Became a damn 13er here because of FSA2013 and joined MSI about 2015. Not sure why I waited 2 years...

This site opened my eyes to political issues in general.

Anyway, just join and donate extra when you can. Go to gun shows? Drop a few bucks or more in the jar at the MSI table.

No bragging, just trying to encourage otgers but as an exiting member, just donated a few bucks to the MSI Litigation Fund.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Does every FFL in the state have a supply of POS (Point of Sale) MSI flyers, cards, or brochures to include with every firearm purchase at the time of sale? Or, maybe at least a poster that FFL's can hang on the wall or at the counter?

That would target a different, select audience that most gun shows don't.

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    Though I've escaped MD I just renewed for a year. I'll admit I didn't as an Executive member like every year in the past as I now live in America, but I believe it's worth continuing to support friends who are still behind the wire. The current lawsuits MSI is pushing up through the courts may have national implications, like Bruen did from NY, and thus every patriot in MD should be a member.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom