This is what I found from the manufacturer’s:
    IMG_3804.jpeg
    IMG_3805.jpeg

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    Uzi’s are pistols, I believe. They shouldn’t fall under SBR’s, as far as I know. Check the State Police website, to see if that particular model is on the MD State Police Handgun registry.
    I was referring to my Uzi SMG, figuring it was built into something stamped with more than one caliber like the form 1 discussion. I thing the form 1 covered different kinds of NFA items.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Just dipped my toe into the SBR pool for the first time a few days ago and filed a form 1 for a lower. The short turnaround times got me off the fence. I was told engraving wasn’t needed. Im still in the waiting period so I guess I’ll ask them again.

Hibs

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    Just dipped my toe into the SBR pool for the first time a few days ago and filed a form 1 for a lower. The short turnaround times got me off the fence. I was told engraving wasn’t needed. Im still in the waiting period so I guess I’ll ask them again.
    Engraving has always been needed (besides amnesty pistol brace form 1s).

And, I'm over two months still waiting on an eForm1. Short turnaround times is not across the board.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Engraving has always been needed (besides amnesty pistol brace form 1s).

And, I'm over two months still waiting on an eForm1. Short turnaround times is not across the board.
    I have fingers crossed on the turn time honestly. A friend waited 12 months and 13 months respectively a good while ago and that quashed my interest back then. The engraving part is where I’m concerned as I am obviously going to do whatever is required. NOT doubting anyone’s information here, just different than what I was told. I’ll figure it out :thumbsup:

Hibs

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    I have fingers crossed on the turn time honestly. A friend waited 12 months and 13 months respectively a good while ago and that quashed my interest back then. The engraving part is where I’m concerned as I am obviously going to do whatever is required. NOT doubting anyone’s information here, just different than what I was told. I’ll figure it out :thumbsup:
    Plenty of shops that'll engrave it, no big deal. I've got Chris at Accuforge lined up to do mine once my approval comes in. He quoted a very good price and can do it while I wait.

Lafayette

Not that kind of doctor
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2021
    Maryland
    Definitely required. Did my first SBR last year. Alejandro at Blue Customworks did a wonderful job on the engraving; sadly he is no longer operating.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Love Engage, just wish it was closer to me. LOL. Emailed them last night and Carlos already got back to me. Crazy great CS. I’ll be making a road trip to see him once approval is received. Been too long since I’ve been down there anyway.

(apologies for the semi-hijack on your thread OP)

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Yes. Unless it was a brace amnesty Form 1.
    I did 3 brace amnesty “free stamps” and didn’t get eny engraving. If something were to happen where I’m needing to justify no engraving, what would I point to or cite as a reference to the gestapo thugs intimidating interviewing me?

ST19AG_WGreymon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Odenton
    I did 3 brace amnesty “free stamps” and didn’t get eny engraving. If something were to happen where I’m needing to justify no engraving, what would I point to or cite as a reference to the gestapo thugs intimidating interviewing me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom