• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    While it's not my thing, this is correct. I have met Honda once or twice and he actually is a decent guy. He's not a ghoul.

Couldn't he wait a couple of days or contacted them directly? This is a tremendous loss for someone/family. If you have ever been through a loss by firearm, it is tough. I have and if someone asked for the gun THAT day, i would have freaked out.

My friend's son died in a car accident last year and the stuff posted online was incredibly insensitive...

Thus my +11 post.

Last edited:

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Honda53s is a good guy. We all have collections. He collects things of notoriety. He has an extensive collection of items related to serial killings and such. He has one of Jeffrey Dahmers shirts seen on TV. In addition to cars he has this stuff. Its his passion. While weird, its fascinating.

Maybe to a different online community.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Couldn't he wait a couple of days? This is a tremendous loss for someone/family. If you have ever been through a loss by firearm, it is tough. I have and if someone asked for the gun, i would have freaked out.

Thus my +11 post.

Perhaps he could have been more tactful. That said, you may want to address the subject with him directly. He's very accessible.

CATMdude

I like turtles
    Dec 29, 2012
    Frederick
    There are some well-connected folks and dealers on this forum. By stating that he wants the gun in the thread, maybe the guys at OT will see it. I'm sure they'll get the gun back after the investigation is complete and they may not want to keep it. Now they know who wants it. Like it was said before, it might be a bit odd, but everyone has their different collections.

Some of the C&R guys may like to think about how many Nazis were shot with their Garands. This guy likes to know that there is history attached to additions to his collections.

honda53s

Ultimate Member
    May 4, 2009
    Baltimore County
    Yup. Same twisted SOB as last time. Remind me not to invite him over for beers and BBQ.
    Better yet, why not have him banned from MDS- certainly not helping our cause.

Beers and BBQ with a bunch of dudes. Now I understand how you came up with your screen name. Collections very between people.. Mine is just different then yours. Helping your cause? Your cause is still my cause. I am not commiting a crime or anything illegal. Just offering On Target an offer to make a little extra cash which in this economy is a good thing for companies these days.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Maybe to a different online community.

Ohhhh someone said something that offends you so THEY should leave. You ought not whine so much. I collect movie memorabilia, should I never mention it here even if it is gun related?

If you dont want honda to get the gun, lets just drive the price up.

$2000

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    D*mn. I was planning on going over there tomorrow, to rent some guns I'm interested in buying - try before buy - and I would be by myself.

I would have gone today but I felt obligated to go to work in Silver Spring instead.

I don't believe in karma / foresight, but d*mn, this is close enough to make me wonder.

I can't imagine what this man's family is going through, suicide or accident.

honda53s

Ultimate Member
    May 4, 2009
    Baltimore County
    There are some well-connected folks and dealers on this forum. By stating that he wants the gun in the thread, maybe the guys at OT will see it. I'm sure they'll get the gun back after the investigation is complete and they may not want to keep it. Now they know who wants it. Like it was said before, it might be a bit odd, but everyone has their different collections.

I am sure OT is going to monitor this thread as this is Marylands largest shooting community. They will get the gun back after the investigation as the guns I have tried to purchase from Continental were returned.
    Some of the C&R guys may like to think about how many Nazis were shot with their Garands. This guy likes to know that there is history attached to additions to his collections.

100% correct!

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    I had planned to go Friday, and shoot some of my newer acquisitions.

I've never had an issue going there alone, and I am known by several folk there...

I hope this doesn't do anything to create issues for anyone wanting to visit.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Ohhhh someone said something that offends you so THEY should leave. You ought not whine so much. I collect movie memorabilia, should I never mention it here even if it is gun related?

If you dont want honda to get the gun, lets just drive the price up.

$2000

I didn't tell him to leave, and I could care less whether he gets the gun. Is OT's phone number suddenly delisted?

wheelgun

Feb 23, 2009
    Reading the squabbling in this one thread, it's not hard to see why we don't get far legislatively. Way to stick together folks.:blah:

Last edited:

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Then--IMO--he could have made that that inquiry privately to AACPD, rather than announcing it to a group who holds no sway in the investigation.

^ This. My last input on this.

TimGB

Jul 10, 2011
    Still no update on what really happened ? Suicide was not even confirmed yet right?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Reading the squabbling in this one thread, it's not hard to see why we don't get far legislatively. Way to stick together folks.:blah:

With a broad statement like, i SURE hope you were in Annapolis as many times as we were. Dont make yourself sound like a sore bleeding *******. You wanna talk about wasted breath, how about a thread by an organization whining bout Dan Bongino who is solidly on our side? All i have to say to your post.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    I guess you should give me all of your WW1 and WW2 guns because none of those ever were used to kill someone.
    You are totally entitled to your opinion and wants and needs.

My grandpa used to say your right to swing your fist ends at the other fella's nose.

I said you crossed my line. In addition to finding your public interest and determination to obtain something so recently and now very publicly used to end someone's life offensive, I also stipulate my opinion this forum is inappropriate for sharing your desire.

The issue of someone's unfortunate and perhaps tragic loss of life is yet unsettled. You allowed your immediate desire to own the implement involved is indeed your business and prerogative. I specifically and categorically object to your use of our forum for same. I continue to find that particular use selfish and UNECESSARY.

You want it. Go get it and good on you. Just don't use this forum to that end. A shade of discretion is appropriate. We do not need any inferences or assumptions that WE as a community share YOUR affinity or mistaken sense of what may be publicly and immediately appropriate in OUR forum. All IMO of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom