• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    Fred2207, the majority of this thread, so far, is only speculation. Relax. The details will come forward eventually.

I am relaxed, can't say the same for the useless speculation expressed by some---just the facts mam—just the facts…:D

jthoma24

Jul 25, 2012
    Arnold, MD
    Didnt see this posted anywhere yet but I Went to On Target today on my lunch break and there were signs in the window "Closed Until Further Notice". There was an AA Co police car parked next to the front door and about 7 white vans in the parking lot. One was AA fire, one was a Mobile crime lab, rest were relatively nondescript police vans of some sort. Didnt notice any MSP. Thinking maybe someone tried to rob them overnight? Hope no one was hurt or anything

http://www.capitalgazette.com/maryl...cle_e41b7c4e-9a4d-510f-8384-719e8e48ca4d.html

t84a

USCG Master
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2013
    West Ocean City, MD
    I don't know how some of you are deducing suicide. The article doesn't state self-inflicted. It could be someone accidentally shot someone else, which woukd be pretty bad.

Johnthetoolguy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2009
    Pasadena
    Keep in mind that security guards do their qualifications at O.T. and they start before the store opens. I have arrived at OT before 10:00 and they are already shooting on the range. It may have been a careless security guard, folks.

mdcktt21

Jan 25, 2013
    Central MD
    I don't know how some of you are deducing suicide. The article doesn't state self-inflicted. It could be someone accidentally shot someone else, which woukd be pretty bad.

Agree. There is nothing in the article that indicates what happened beyond someone was killed by a gunshot wound. I would think ND would be worse for OT than self inflicted.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Keep in mind that security guards do their qualifications at O.T. and they start before the store opens. I have arrived at OT before 10:00 and they are already shooting on the range. It may have been a careless security guard, folks.
    That's my guess.
    Sad regardless of who, why, or how.

mbenfer

May 22, 2011
    I was just there a few minutes ago. There was only me and a commercial cleaning truck.... Im assuming the investigation is done now.

Mr Bear

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Maryland

Have you ever watched those security guards qualify? Many really shouldn't be allowed to carry a firearm. I'm just saying!!!

Johnthetoolguy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2009
    Pasadena
    Have you ever watched those security guards qualify? Many really shouldn't be allowed to carry a firearm. I'm just saying!!!

Funny you would say that. Actually, yes I have. I have stories of my own I could tell about this, but I don't think this is the right time.

Greyhounder

Mar 19, 2013
    Baltimore
    I think the suicide deduction that people have made is reasonable (even if premature or ultimately incorrect). A lot of people remember what happened at Continental in February, so that's still fresh in the minds.

Robert1955

Ultimate Member
    Dec 25, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    This was my initial thought when I first saw this.

Here's hoping this was nothing more than a tragic accident.

Actually I would rather it was a suicide. If it was an accidental shooting and someone was killed while minding their own business practicing that would be tragic.:sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom