• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    I live in Southern MD but work in Ashburn Va. Was thinkin about hitting the Chantilly show after work on friday! Probably be there about 3:30.

Yep. I work in Alexandria and was thinking the same thing.

For the Annapolis show, maybe we can schedule a little meet-n-greet for the afternoon on Saturday.

kingfish

Jan 15, 2008
    They are also the same people that put on most of the York shows.

The York shows are usually really good. However, these small venues tend to be really bad since there isnt much of a vendor turnout. And what small vendors do come, they charge outlandish prices for their junk.

Garand1957

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 30, 2007
    The War Room
    The York shows are usually really good. However, these small venues tend to be really bad since there isnt much of a vendor turnout. And what small vendors do come, they charge outlandish prices for their junk.

Can't be much worse than the Silverado Gun Shows :rolleyes: .
    Seems like most MD gun shows are getting more and more tables with T-shirts and beef jerky and fewer tables with guns every year.

4Prosales

" Who's YOUR Daddy NOW "
    Nov 3, 2009
    Hello .. I have question .. If you go outside Md gun show like Va, can you buy a handgun ? What can and can't you buy at out of state show ? I'm an 03 collector and Md won't allow instate 03 to 03 transfers ?? I'm almost ready to move to a normal state.
    Thanks

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Hello .. I have question .. If you go outside Md gun show like Va, can you buy a handgun ?

Yes, if the regulated firearm is not C&R, it will have to be shipped to a local MD FFL.

What can and can't you buy at out of state show ?

Anything that qualifies as C&R or not regulated is legal for purchase. Also Hi-cap mags > 20 rounds are a great buy out of state.

I'm an 03 collector and Md won't allow instate 03 to 03 transfers ?? I'm almost ready to move to a normal state.
    Thanks

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    I'll be there in the afternoon. I have no expectations, but I can't pass up soemting this close to home.

My wife wants to go with me! This is a very much appreciated attempt to share in one of my interests. Two weeks ago, she went with me to an annual cowboy shooting dinner. She enjoyed the people.
    She grew up in a hunting environment, but isn't fond of guns. But she may be coming around.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom