• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    O'Malley's water boy at it again. Just think he was in the military at one time. Anthony Brown total coward disgrace!
    Please do not mention that Cuck, military or veteran in the same sentence. Those of us that have served and still honor our oaths do NOT consider him worthy of such an honor.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Amazed none of his own troops fragged him
    He was never in combat, and I don't believe he was ever in any command position. He was an admin puke, much like the current Chair of the Senate Juciaray Committee, the "Fresh Prince" Smith.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    He was never in combat, and I don't believe he was ever in any command position. He was an admin puke, much like the current Chair of the Senate Juciaray Committee, the "Fresh Prince" Smith.
    He has the demeanor of a career staff officer. "Do as I demand or I'll have the far more powerful person I work for/work with/have access to in the food court crush you."

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    The AGs are not against "Military Ammo" for civilians,,,,,
    They are against ALL ammo for civilians,, But this is how they do it,, a little "common sense" piece at a time.

scottyfz6

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2018
    Anthony G. Brown is a disgrace to the Army & has willfully forsaken the Oath of Commissioned Officers.
    Would not salute.
    A family member used to be in politics in PG. She knew him pretty well, and knew his partners in his law firm. One of them told this family member that they would not have been upset if he did not make it back from his last deployment.

Kind of sad when that sort of thing is said.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    A family member used to be in politics in PG. She knew him pretty well, and knew his partners in his law firm. One of them told this family member that they would not have been upset if he did not make it back from his last deployment.

Kind of sad when that sort of thing is said.
    Wow!

BurkeM

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2014
    Baltimore
    Anthony G. Brown is a disgrace to the Army & has willfully forsaken the Oath of Commissioned Officers.
    Would not salute.
    Upon graduation, Brown received a commission as a second lieutenant in the U.S. Army. He served on active duty for five years. He graduated first in his flight class at Fort Rucker, Alabama, and received his aeronautical rating as an Army aviator. He also completed airborne training, receiving both the Basic Parachutist Badge and the Air Assault Badge. During his time on active duty, Brown served as a helicopter pilot with the Aviation Brigade, 3rd Infantry Division in Europe. During that period of active duty, Brown held positions as platoon leader for a target acquisition, reconnaissance and surveillance platoon, executive officer of a general support aviation company, a battalion logistics officer, and the flight operations officer for Task Force 23.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Seriously? :tap:

I only source family farmed, organically grown ammo picked at the peak of freshness from old growth forests.
    Actually most of my ammunition is artisanal small batch, free range ammunition, hand crafted to exacting standards (also known as, I crank it out on my Lee Classic).

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Anthony Brown should take a look-see at the recovered guns and ammo from the Baltimore City police and he'll see what type of ammo is killing and maiming Marylanders.

basscat

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    Anthony Brown should take a look-see at the recovered guns and ammo from the Baltimore City police and he'll see what type of ammo is killing and maiming Marylanders.
    The ammo isn't doing the killing. Just like the guns aren't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom