• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    I just saw that Sig is bringing back the P225. Single stack, 9mm, fairly heavy. Definitely on the 'that every shooter should try' list.

Isaakb

Dec 15, 2015
    Northern Calvert County
    I love my CZ P-07 second gen not the the duty model. It's fits week and is easy to get in target. It's not very light, but it's not as heavy as the steel framed CZs. I still love the Sig 229 but my bank account does not. Glock has never really fit my hand well. Everybody that has shot my CZ loves it.

spatchcock

Sep 7, 2015
    P7's are really expensive at the moment. I don't know what happened to make them so enticing, but the asking prices are sort of nuts. I found the M8 here and enjoyed it enough I started looking for the M13. Found it on another forum and got a decent price on it by current standards - about $1000 less than one sold for at the rock island auction.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    P7's are really expensive at the moment. I don't know what happened to make them so enticing, but the asking prices are sort of nuts. I found the M8 here and enjoyed it enough I started looking for the M13. Found it on another forum and got a decent price on it by current standards - about $1000 less than one sold for at the rock island auction.

I am still kicking myself. A couple of years ago, the local Gander mountain had a bunch of german police trade-ins. P7-M8 and P6. I didn't jump on it at the time but bought a very nice commercial P5 from a LGS. Now the P7s are out of reach.

spatchcock

Sep 7, 2015
    When I started looking everything seemed out of reach. All the prices people are asking online are nuts - and not much is selling at those prices. If you keep your eye out over time you can find things that are less insane. I saw an M13 go for $1200 in about 25 minutes on GunBroker once - sometime they come up mispriced, but it is hard to catch them.

timkz

Oct 14, 2013
    I would like to hear some opinions on 9mm models that every shooter should own at some point. What has been your favorite model for reason of accuracy, simplicity, really any reason. I'm stuck between so many models for my next 9 that it's hard to just pick one for now. I love my cougar 9mm but I have the itch bad.

Glock G34: Long sight radius, light weight and little recoil. Shoots like a dream!

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    Did anyone mention the SW 5906 ? Carved from a block of stainless. Feels like a .22 when you fire. If it ever jams or you run out of ammo after rd 15, you can still club someone to death with it.

spatchcock

Sep 7, 2015
    Did anyone mention the SW 5906 ? Carved from a block of stainless. Feels like a .22 when you fire. If it ever jams or you run out of ammo after rd 15, you can still club someone to death with it.

United Guns had a 5906 on consignment a while back. It was pretty tempting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom