• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    We will not do a group buy on magazines for several reasons.

However, if possible, we'll try to offer some 40rd pmags with exclusive access for MD residents to ship to an out of state addresses.

At this time we still have no hard timeline on any possible deal such as that unfortunately.

Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012

However, if possible, we'll try to offer some 40rd pmags with exclusive access for MD residents to ship to an out of state addresses.

At this time we still have no hard timeline on any possible deal such as that unfortunately.

Thanks JB! We always appreciate the love you give us MDers. Will be keeping my eyes peeled for that opportunity. Keep up the outstanding CS!

Gambler

¿Got Freedom?
    Oct 30, 2011
    Parkville
    I think the legality issues involved here are enough to nix this idea unless you are all willing to drive to PA or VA to do the pick up. Even assembling a parts kit in MD is a no no if I'm not mistaken.

3) please please please stop discussing legality and questioning shipping etc. If you are new to the forums (or not) and are confused about a law or have a question, please pose it in the 2A section, not the ip's forum.

Why? I know the rules very well, and what was being suggested broke them. It is completely pertinent to the question being asked.

Hmm...I wonder what one of those reasons is...

Dave T

I'm in agreement with Gambler. If Maryland is following (or will be similar to) the California code then violating this law could result in imprisonment. That probably wouldn't bode well for anyone's ability to keep their regulated arms. I'll steer clear of the gray areas with regards to the magazines.

KRONIK27

DorseyGS
    Mar 12, 2009
    Washington County
    If these 40s are an issue. What makes them any different then owning a 30 rd mag? I would like to take a poll. How many members of this forum owns a 30 rds or more capacity magazine?

KRONIK27

DorseyGS
    Mar 12, 2009
    Washington County
    I never had any problems with any high cap Ruger 10/22 mags. The rifle took them all like a champ. Here it is 22 years later it's still my favorite 22cal rifle.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    We just had a batch arrive:

Magpul 40rd Pmags

We had a handful of cases arrive today. Limit 3 per customer.

Depending on how things pan out as far as volume and demand goes then we can look at doing something exclusive for the MD guys as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom