• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    hmm not sure if true but heard if you park in the Navy/Marine lot the shuttle is free if you show your receipt for parking

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    That's either a new policy or misinformation as the only way you're going to be parking in that lot is if you've paid to get in. In the past, every living should at the trolley stop had to pay. There was however a 1/2 price fare for I think it was over 50 years old.

Dogmeat

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Montgomery County, MD
    hmm Google seems to confirm

http://www.annapolisbusinessassoc.com/parking-options-downtown.html

under the header Navy/Marine Corps Stadium

Learn something new every year! I wonder when that went into effect. I've been going down since 2004 and never knew that, of course I was always focused on other things. To be honest, most of the time I just walk, unless its 2:00am and I am finally leaving after getting 15 seconds in front of Baron Von Frosh!

I've been dodging crises for the last two weeks keeping 2AT clear. Barring any last minute disasters, I will see you all there!

Dogmeat

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Montgomery County, MD
    That's either a new policy or misinformation as the only way you're going to be parking in that lot is if you've paid to get in. In the past, every living should at the trolley stop had to pay. There was however a 1/2 price fare for I think it was over 50 years old.

Yes, but not everybody paid. The driver may have paid, but their passengers wouldn't have paid.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    bring one dollar bills as insurance

or they ain't going to tell you that , free money :). More than 1 in a car and the others have to pay

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    If you are supposed to show your "paid" parking pass, how are you supposed to leave your "paid" parking pass on your dash to prove your car is "paid"?

???

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Link is truncated ... let's try again

http://www.ammoland.com/2015/02/marylanders-2a-tuesday-is-here-2atuesday/#axzz3RHWzFiSl

2A-Mob-Approved-225x225.jpg

Mr H

Banana'd

Saw that last week, or so, and thanked them for picking it up.

I will have some small surprises for a few folks tomorrow.

From NOAA...

Tuesday
    A chance of snow showers and sleet before 9am. Areas of fog before 9am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 41. North wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom