• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phoenix_1295

Creature of Life and Fire
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 6, 2010
    MD
    Looking at the list of bills introduced this session, it doesn’t appear any have been introduced that would affect carrying with permit.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Presidential election year. They may want to simply cool it this year and then go hard next year.

pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    I believe the law is set up that, if any wear and carry permit holder shoots and kills anyone outside of his home, it will be minimum of manslaughter and couple gun charges.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I believe the law is set up that, if any wear and carry permit holder shoots and kills anyone outside of his home, it will be minimum of manslaughter and couple gun charges.
    There is absolutely nothing in State Statute or in the State Judicial Rules that say any such thing.

Please provide a cite for your information.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    MGA season is bad for my health and heart

Fvck those commie azz clowns

I try to be really involved but they are so dead set against actual public safety and the constitution that if i allow myself to get as involved as I want to be I believe I could very easily have a damn heart attack or stroke

The MGA is full of anti constitutional commies who hate legal gun owners and who want you unarmed and subservient and dependent on the government for your survival

Fvck them

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    44man, it's not so bad.

Make a sign and walk the bricks, by yourself or with friends.

Those who disagree with you tend to avoid you like you are carrying COVID. Those that agree, stop by to thank you for being there.

Some Presser might even interview you for the 6 O'clock news.

BTDT many times.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    We can piss and moan about the politicians, but the real problem is all the morons who keep voting them in office.
    I keep reading this explanation, but until conservatives in this state put up honest-to-goodness candidates it simply means the "morons" are lefties who vote for lefties. NO ONE on the ballots meet this bar, and thus we have NO ONE to vote for.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Plenty of time to screw us over
    YUP, I just saw that there are 89 days left as of today.

Was watching Fox45 and it was one story. They also mentioned that a poll was taken and 2% felt that raising taxes was the way to address a deficit. 98% said to shrink government.

That is funny, because this is not the liberal mindset according to the election results.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I keep reading this explanation, but until conservatives in this state put up honest-to-goodness candidates it simply means the "morons" are lefties who vote for lefties. NO ONE on the ballots meet this bar, and thus we have NO ONE to vote for.
    Have you noticed the increasing number of legiscreatures that run unopposed over the years?

Billyb

MDS Supporter
    Nov 7, 2022
    Towson
    Look for the focus this year to be on “gun violence” as a public health issue. The direct assault on the 2A was last year and they know that will be tied up for years. Next move will be “emergency” legislation to protect public health.

"We have got to confront this inexcusable fact that 75% of all homicides in Maryland are committed with a gun," Moore said. "This is a public safety crisis, but it's also a public health crisis.”

Wednesday, January 17, 2024
    Judicial Proceedings Committee - Briefing
    1:00 PM - East Miller Senate Building, Room 2, Annapolis, MD
    Briefing: Medical Perspectives on Gun Violence and Gun Violence Prevention

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads