• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glock_forty5

Ultimate Member
    Oct 30, 2007
    Mayberry's range goes out to 600 yards. They are just west of Westminster of 140. I have never been but I know they hold matches every now and again. They have flyers in White Marsh Arms store.

Good luck,

John

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    "1,000 yards", "ranges" and "Maryland" are mutually exclusive terms.

There are a few places to shoot 1k in MD, but they're pretty much on private property. Mifflinburg and Reade in PA, Bridgeville in DE (600 now, 1k future) and Quantico in VA.

If you want to shoot Quantico, LMK and we'll get you hooked up. Meantime, check IDriveB5's links - there are organized shoots several times a month that render the opportunity to shoot 200, 300 & 600, or 800, 900 & 1,000, then there are occasional "rec fire" events where we usually just shoot at 100, 300, 600 and 1,000.

There are a couple 600 yard ranges in MD, but they're club ranges that require that you are either a member or are there to shoot an event. There is a match at Mayberry on April 26th that may go to 600 yards, and there is a range near Cumberland that holds long range events too.

davidlj

FM6
    Oct 24, 2008
    Glen Burnie MD
    Long Rang Shooting

I would like to try my 1903A3 out on the range and see how it performs. I have been a club member down there but flying took most of my time for training till it ended. Last time I shot the pistol range was in 85 as a SSgt working in DIRINT
    David :rolleyes:

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    David, you can shoot your 03A3 out to 300 at Delmarva.

If you want to get further with it, Quantico may end up being your best bet. E-mail the club and ask to get on the mailing list (http://quanticoshootingclub.com/qsc.php?view=contact). Once on the list, you'll get weekly notifications of what ranges are open, and you can usually go pay the guest fee ($10) and shoot as someone's guest. If you need help getting on the range, LMK and I'll see if I can have someone sign you in as their guest. To get into the club, send a PM and I'll do what I can to get you aboard.

Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom