SAR 9-40-45 3in1
    SAR P8S + P8L
    SAR K2
    SAR K2C
    SAR K2-45 .45ACP already listed.
    SAR K12
    SAR Mega
    SAR 357

I sure hope the CZ 75s are on the list since I see them for sale in shops.:innocent0

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    Still vaporware isn't it?

Correct. The best litmus test is gunbroker. If a firearm has actually been released, not matter scarce it is, someone out there will be willing to part with it for the right price. If you can't find someone on GB ready to cash in, then chances are the firearm you are looking for hasn't hit the market yet.

Hicap

Magazine Clips
    Jun 10, 2012
    Shit now I gotta get my damn HQL! I'll take 1 of each when they're available:
    SAM7K
    Mini Draco
    PAP M92( should've never sold mine)
    VZ61 380

Thanks again Vince and Duffy's.... For putting me in the poor house hahaha. Any word if regular Draco's will be coming back in? I'd like to make a AIMR and keep the one I have as a pistol. Hopefully the repro stocks get made soon. BTW I'm stoked on my latest purchase from you guys ;)

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    Some are I listed the ones that aren't on the list...

The CZ75 is good to go. All those variations are cosmetic, and do not fall under the purview of the Roster Board.

I would be happy to add any of those other pistols to the roster, should you care to send me a sample to submit.

MMartini1969

NRA Member
    Jun 15, 2013
    Frederick
    Question

I am looking to purchase the below pistol. It doesn't look like the PC version is on the roaster. Would it still be OK since the SW1911 is on the roaster. I have not seen at any local gun store.

Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      81.1 KB · Views: 396

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    I am looking to purchase the below pistol. It doesn't look like the PC version is on the roaster. Would it still be OK since the SW1911 is on the roaster. I have not seen at any local gun store.

Thanks for any help.

Those are good to go. Again, the roster is make and model sepcific. It's a S&W 1911. The minor cosmetic differences do not matter to the roster- color, sights, barrel length, etc.

callidus

May 21, 2013
    Maryland
    So out of curiosity, IF the M92 PAP is allowed, then if my memory serves me right, every pistol in MD must be bought with an approved lock correct?

Is there a bore lock that's MD approved to fit it?

whitelightning777

May 20, 2013
    I would like to see the PPS-43c submitted as both a handgun (it was on the previous list) and as a SBR where the folding stock would work.

Zastava also makes a new production M57 tokarev with an improved safety that is NOT a c&r type of gun. It's sold in 9mm but also might be in the original caliber. It has the 9 round magazine and no higher capacity magazines are available.

PM me for how much samples of these guns to submit will cost. I'm willing to send a dollar amount but don't want to say what on a public forum.

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    I would like to see the PPS-43c submitted as both a handgun (it was on the previous list) and as a SBR where the folding stock would work.

Zastava also makes a new production M57 tokarev with an improved safety that is NOT a c&r type of gun. It's sold in 9mm but also might be in the original caliber. It has the 9 round magazine and no higher capacity magazines are available.

PM me for how much samples of these guns to submit will cost. I'm willing to send a dollar amount but don't want to say what on a public forum.

We sent the PPS-43C years ago, it is on the list. The SBR is good to go as well. If the handgun is approved, the SBR IS also approved and does not need to be submitted separately, provided it meets the copycat test(only one evil feature, OAL over 29"). I am petitioning to add the 9mm caliber this upcoming session. The zastava m57 9mm was approved last time, they can be sold tomorrow, August 11th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom