• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    As many of you are aware, The Blaze picked up on Jacqueline's testimony from last Thursday before the SJPRC. They have reached out and will be speaking with her on The Dana Show. The show runs from 6pm-7pm and they have slotted her for 6:40. Dana Loesch is the author of "Hands Off My Gun" and has been a speaker on the Megan Kelly show from Fox News.

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Info from the Producer as this will be a television broadcast and not radio!

To watch the show you can tune in via television with Cablevision channel 157 or DISH channel 212 at 6:00pmET OR (if you are a subscriber of TheBlaze.com) login to https://secure.video.theblaze.com/e...e&forwardUrl=/schedule/index.jsp&platform=WEB

Note that you can do a free trial of TheBlaze, so you can still watch the segment for free online!

Jack McCauley

Oct 16, 2014
    As many of you are aware, The Blaze picked up on Jacqueline's testimony from last Thursday before the SJPRC. They have reached out and will be speaking with her on The Dana Show. The show runs from 6pm-7pm and they have slotted her for 6:40. Dana Loesch is the author of "Hands Off My Gun" and has been a speaker on the Megan Kelly show from Fox News.

Jacqueline is an incredible asset to all Maryland, Virginia and DC citizens who are fighting for their rights to be recognized. She works tirelessly to reach as many people as she can. I am honored to know her.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Will definitely be tuning in for this.

They musta scrubbed that hearing recording after jack mccauley's testimony went viral and found Jacqueline's little gem on there...:)

Go Team MDS!

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    For those who do not have those television channels available, it appears the "Free Trial" she mentioned is actually a 30 day trial for $1, but renews automatically. They are supposed to be sending me the clip of the interview after the show airs tonight, but I don't know what I'll be able to do with it from a legal standpoint yet.

Nodak Kid

Jun 30, 2013
    USA
    Info from the Producer as this will be a television broadcast and not radio!

To watch the show you can tune in via television with Cablevision channel 157 or DISH channel 212 at 6:00pmET

Would you by chance know, the channel for direct tv?

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    In just about all seriousness, the only two testimonies that were needed Thursday 03/12 were Jack's and Jacqueline's with everybody else just backing them up. The two of you rocked.:thumbsup:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    In just about all seriousness, the only two testimonies that were needed Thursday 03/12 were Jack's and Jacqueline's with everybody else just backing them up. The two of you rocked.:thumbsup:

QFT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom