• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slowz32

Dec 3, 2014
    Mt. Airy
    Huh. I actually did buy mine in store, but they had to order it for me. It shipped to the store for free, and we picked it up with a trailer and an appliance dolly.

lol i believe you. I was just saying that unfortunately I cant do the same thing you did. They want you to go fight for them in the store now.

Lostinbmore

Junior grade mop slopper
    Dec 19, 2012
    Baltimore
    I just came from the white marsh Dicks who said they will order and ship it to the store tonight. Open till 930p

Edit: can't pick up tonight. But place order with BF prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

itsslow98

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2010
    Harford County, MD
    Were either of you able to buy a safe? I went in today trying to buy one and they told me they arent selling them at the sale price until tomorrow and its first come first serve. wtf, it was in the weekly flyer. This was at frederick dicks.

Yep I got the last 32+6 safe today for $599 at the Bel Air store. Everyone there was great to deal with. They brought it out to the curb along with 5 guys and loaded it into the truck for me. I didnt even have to touch it. Another guy had ordered one while I was there and another two guys were picking them up on friday.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Same as most lower end safes, the Chinese, LOL!

Decent value, at the BF sale price, although dial mech was rough, certainly no S&G, but to me, still better than the elec key pads on other lower end safes.

And any safe is better than no safe.

All of this, basically. For my situation, and particularly when considering the price, it was the best thing to do. I don't expect it to hold up to a determined assault or whatever, but I also have a young son in the house, so they need to be locked up. Plus, it'll slow down the "casual" burglar enough.

lol i believe you. I was just saying that unfortunately I cant do the same thing you did. They want you to go fight for them in the store now.

Well that's just sucky.

I just came from the white marsh Dicks who said they will order and ship it to the store tonight. Open till 930p

Edit: can't pick up tonight. But place order with BF prices.

Sounds like maybe there's a disconnect between the different stores.

Yep I got the last 32+6 safe today for $599 at the Bel Air store. Everyone there was great to deal with. They brought it out to the curb along with 5 guys and loaded it into the truck for me. I didnt even have to touch it. Another guy had ordered one while I was there and another two guys were picking them up on friday.

That's pretty nice. The White Marsh store rolled mine to the curb for me, but we rolled it on to the trailer.

DaveP

Jan 27, 2013
    St. Marys county
    They brought it out to the curb along with 5 guys and loaded it into the truck for me. I didnt even have to touch it.

LOL, we had one skinny kid struggle just to get it outside the store, so I jumped the curb, backed up to it, we titled it back on the open tailgate and my son squatted it up and in!

FWIW, they were offering 3X score card points last Sunday as well, although I had to fight to get them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom