google is your friend, I am not.

Attachments

• Donut Ulman.jpg
      Donut Ulman.jpg
      18.9 KB · Views: 708

Ringmaster

Feb 9, 2013
    Howard County
    I was so happy when at the end of the night Kittleman beat the dingbat Watson. Watson ran on the typical rainbows and unicorns platform. More bike paths and a park within walking distance for everyone. And as usual she painted her opponent as "radical and dangerous". It took all night but Kittleman prevailed over this leftist anti everything nutjob with an agenda.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    Kittleman was on the radio )1090) this morning. Says he gets sworn in the evening of Dec. 1 and on Dec. 2 Ulman's executive order "sugar ban" will be zapped.

Said something like "those are decisions parents should make, not government".

Kittleman will be leaps and bounds better of an Exec. than Ulman, in my opinion.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Kittleman was on the radio )1090) this morning. Says he gets sworn in the evening of Dec. 1 and on Dec. 2 Ulman's executive order "sugar ban" will be zapped.

Said something like "those are decisions parents should make, not government".

Kittleman will be leaps and bounds better of an Exec. than Ulman, in my opinion.

The crap I took this morning would be a better executive than Ulman.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Wait, so now I'm smart enough to make my own decisions on what to eat? Well alrighty then, let's eat!

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    YES!!!!!

I love that pic of Ken Ulman gorging himself on the Donut. Cut out of that photo is his head apologist and government employee, Dave Nitkin.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

^THIS. Ken Ulman sucks.

I hope Kittleman undoes the smoking ban at parks next. This is America, not Nazi Germany. Part of being free is the freedom to do dumb shit that may harm yourself.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County

Agree with ya' 100% though mine woulda' been better, it had corn kernels in it.:D

There's one REALLY GOOD THING when comparing a shitturd to a libturd politician; the good thing is the shitturd screws up the air in a room only for a short time while the libturd screws up the whole country damned near forever.

Feb 28, 2013
    Good for him. Someone needs to step up and put an end to some of the nanny state crapola around here.:thumbsup:

Wasn't it some Howard county libtard who cried about the bear hunting out in Garrett back when Ehrlich was in office?

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Agree with ya' 100% though mine woulda' been better, it had corn kernels in it.:D

There's one REALLY GOOD THING when comparing a shitturd to a libturd politician; the good thing is the shitturd screws up the air in a room only for a short time while the libturd screws up the whole country damned near forever.

:lol::lol::lol2::lol2:
    Well said Sir!

TopTechAgent

MDS Supporter
    Nov 30, 2012
    Mooresville, NC
    Took some time but it looks like he's making good on that promise here:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...onal-standards-veto-story-20150713-story.html

From his FB page I quote "The bill has multiple flaws, will lead to unintended consequences, and is an ineffective and unnecessary intrusion on personal responsibility and freedom."

Too bad he didn't take that stance with the new regulations regarding legal carry of firearms on county property....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom