• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    It would fun to mock up a cardboard car made out of moving boxes. Paint "Errin Hedgehog Wormley" on the side and have one of us in drag "driving" while holding a shoebox mocked up to resemble a cellphone.

"Drive" the clown car (with suspenders) around the rally, with our drag queen yakking while another stooge as a keystone cop chases her with a whistle.

Totally worth the cut and paste effort to see Hedgehog's face.

For those that missed it MDA MD pres Erin Sharkey Gormley was ticketed for talking on her cellphone while driving near a school as it let out....and later had her license suspended....

CnC

Ultimate Member
    Nov 3, 2012
    It would fun to mock up a cardboard car made out of moving boxes. Paint "Errin Hedgehog Wormley" on the side and have one of us in drag "driving" while holding a shoebox mocked up to resemble a cellphone.

"Drive" the clown car (with suspenders) around the rally, with our drag queen yakking while another stooge as a keystone cop chases her with a whistle.

Totally worth the cut and paste effort to see Hedgehog's face.

For those that missed it MDA MD pres Erin Sharkey Gormley was ticketed for talking on her cellphone while driving near a school as it let out....and later had her license suspended....
    :D I like it..

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    Twitter account name for the group:

Twitter @SharonTwattz

:lol:

Come on... it's either hedgehog or badger...

We have to pick one!!!

:D

If only because "Baron von Frosh's Kneepad Queen" doesn't exactly roll off the tongue......

Oh shit... my manners.

HI, ERIN!!!

I'll drive if you whistle...

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

attachment.php

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Baltimore figured out what they need to do to end "gun violence" when they began targeting gangs. So if they leave with the message that the real fight is against gangs, to end "gang violence," maybe they could actually be useful to society. But I doubt it, since usefulness to society is not what bloombutt aims to achieve.

Interesting. Might work. One of MSI's officers was saying something like this at the big annual meeting about educating another group of defeatist.

Is "MOM's" affiliated with http://www.criminalsforguncontrol.com. ???

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    Well, would you look at that. momdemandaction.com and .org are available! And now they are purchased... and now they point to women.nra.org !

Holy shit...

This is the best thing I think I have ever seen in my entire (internet) life

It's just...

Sorry, little verklempt over here

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom