• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Personally I have a feeling they will create an interm solution to keep gov agencies working while finding a solution. So honestly I wouldn't worry to bad.

Personally I have a feeling they will create an interm solution to keep gov agencies working while finding a solution. So honestly I wouldn't worry to bad.

This happens every year (sometimes multiple times a year) and every year there is a half-assed attempt to keep things as they are passed/signed at the last minute.

Technically, all non-critical gov't stuff is supposed to stop, so yes the NFA branch might close as well, or be severely reduced in operation.

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    I figured, I am just hoping my 4 stamps get approved before they shutdown, if they do. I am so close I can smell the ink on the signature. :D Went 2nd Pending July 2nd and July 15th.

Thanks,

Dave

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I figured, I am just hoping my 4 stamps get approved before they shutdown, if they do. I am so close I can smell the ink on the signature. :D Went 2nd Pending July 2nd and July 15th.

Thanks,

Dave

From what I have been hearing, you are looking at about 8 to 9 months from pending. Sorry to burst your bubble....
    I got two form 4's in purgatory too, so I feel your pain.

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda

Thanks,

Dave

Dude, you should have the 7/2 one back... I had one go pending the same day and it was approved 8/26!

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    Called NFA today. Guy on the phone stated they have not been told they are part of the shutdown. As far as they know the entire branch will be open.

HT4 - Who was your examiner? When I called they said they are still Pending and should be approvce in the next 30 days.

Dave

Afdiesel

Mar 7, 2013
    Middletown
    Well I just called to check on my transfers. The furlough has shut down the examiners.... I just want my machine guns so bad. The first stamp should have been any day now......

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    F. And AAC just launched a promotion for a $100 credit to anyone who buys a can between 10/1 and 10/25.

I'm seriously considering getting my Ti-RANT .45 in that timeframe now, $100 buys an extra booster. :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    I got EXTREMELY lucky. My stamps were approved and mailed 3 days before shut down.

Dave

Dave,
    For reference, who was your examiner and when was your check cashed?
    I have been waiting on a can since end of Feb. My check was cashed 3/8.

Chris

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Dave,

Chris

Do you check NFA Tracker? It's a good resource to predict your processing time. You can add your data as well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    Dave,

Chris

Can remember when my check was cashed but the first pending date for all my forms was Feb 2. As for my examiner I am not sure. I think it was Ferris, but will not know until I pickup my toys tonight and tomorrow night.

Will update with info and photos this weekend if I can.

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom