• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I'm very encouraged by the 20% or so election results we are getting in so far. It's been very interesting to watch this last hour; but I'm going to cross my fingers and see what happen(s) tomorrow.

Friends, unfortunately my day typically starts at o-dark-thirty (a few hours before dawn); these days that's around 05:00.

Current election results found here: http://results.elections.maryland.gov/elections/results_data/index.html

We knew it was a long shot from the beginning. The number of new candidates was awesome, and most of us generally voted for them.

Let's just celebrate those hard fought win's, here; regardless of how things faired otherwise in the Primary election. We can re-calibrate and re-double our efforts in the General election a few months from now. This isn't over by a long-shot. In my District, the only politician 'we' were opposed too, decided to not run shortly after making a vote for SB281. A win for us, and I was able to put more efforts into other candidates.

How about we try to keep this thread mostly to the 'win's' we made and celebrate how we rallied and made this election one for the record books!

I'll get it started with this - my tribute to all you patriots that stood up, and did the right thing.

Click 'Play All' below.

I salute you! :

.. .. ..
    41ecb4cb6ece918163a040535da7e02a.jpg

tattered-maryland-flag.jpg

Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    Not giving up!

All the primaries are going to do for me is help focus on those we must defeat in the general elections!

Maryland, I LOVE YOU. I was born here, raised here, went to college here, started a family here and refuse to give up on you without a major fight! Bring on November you constitution hating, rights stealing rat bastards!

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Not giving up!

All the primaries are going to do for me is help focus on those we must defeat in the general elections!

Maryland, I LOVE YOU. I was born here, raised here, went to college here, started a family here and refuse to give up on you without a major fight! Bring on November you constitution hating, rights stealing rat bastards!

Yes sir! You and me both; it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate son.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Win: I have a 5th Column growing in district 11.

Win : I have a 5th Column growing in In lots of places.

Win: More folks are talking about guns and self defense more openly in places that would never have done before FSA2013 ..

By hitting us they smoked us out --- we have but no choice to stand ---it was their choice to fight-- The game is on --

Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    By hitting us they smoked us out --- we have no choice to stand ---it was their choice to fight-- The game is on --

Yes sir!

I wondered how i would feel if the results of tonight started looking the way they are looking. Honestly though, i am more energized than ever!

All of us need to work on getting our families, friends and neighbors who are fed up with the status quo in this state OUT TO VOTE IN NOVEMBER! No more bitching and not voting, now or never needs to one of the messages.

The dependent class sheep in this state need their sheepdogs to protect them now! Protect them by convincing them to vote for a change! Middle fingers in the air!

CATMdude

I like turtles
    Dec 29, 2012
    Frederick