• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • justeric

Apr 6, 2010
    WTB Glock 34 Gen 4, NIB, $600 buy now or give your best price. In Maryland and have HQL. Have money and ready to buy.

Please send PM.

Thanks,
    Eric

Mr Bear

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Maryland
    WTB Glock 34 Gen 4, NIB, $600 buy now or give your best price. In Maryland and have HQL. Have money and ready to buy.

Please send PM.

Thanks,
    Eric

Good luck. You need to join GSSF for 2+ yrs to get a better price. You'll be limited to 2 or 3 FFL's in Md, but it's worth the savings. Check out the Cop Shop in downtown B'more.

ibanez320dx

New guy.
    Jun 2, 2013
    Rosedale
    The Gun Shop had one just before Oct. Probably sold but you never know. Of course it also had standard size mags so uhhhhhh, yeah...

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    Gen 3, 10 rounders are $626.00, but if you want a Gen 4, $661.00, and no 10 rounders in stock, only the Maryland-illegal 17 round mags.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    ****The shops I have seen around here want between $670-$700 for a Gen 4. Gen 3's I have seen for as low as $620 but they have the 10 round mags (and only 2 mags instead of 3 mags like the Gen 4..)

Good luck

TripleEight

Apr 2, 2013
    Baltimore County
    No. The mag well walls are thicker on the 10rd guns so that a 17rd mag doesn't fit.

-John

Dude, don't be a douche. The only difference is in the magazine itself, the gun will come with 10 round mags but it will also accept the 17, and 33 rounders. The dimensions of the 10 and 17 round mags are the same.

HG-0613-3.jpg

DraKhen99

Professional Heckler
    Sep 30, 2013
    Dude, don't be a douche. The only difference is in the magazine itself, the gun will come with 10 round mags but it will also accept the 17, and 33 rounders. The dimensions of the 10 and 17 round mags are the same.

HG-0613-3.jpg

No need for name-calling.

I was going off info. I was given at a range I frequent. The salesperson showed me the mag well walls, which did appear thicker than the ones I'm used to seeing.

If I'm wrong (and that appears to be the case), so be it. Nobody's perfect.

-John

TripleEight

Apr 2, 2013
    Baltimore County

I was going off info. I was given at a range I frequent. The salesperson showed me the mag well walls, which did appear thicker than the ones I'm used to seeing.

-John

I'm sorry, I thought you were purposely trying to confuse the guy who asked the question. My bad.

BTW, I do own a Glock 17 Gen 4 and originally purchased it as New York legal 10rd gun about 8 or 9 months ago. I also have 17 round mags for it. The 34 uses the same magazines and frame as the G17. I'm curious to see what the salesperson was trying to show you.

Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    All I know is, it was really hard to NOT buy the 33 round magazines at the York show this weekend. They will fit all of your Glock 9mm pistols.

covertpanda

Penguin Hunter
    Sep 10, 2013
    Carroll
    I'll call bs on this... 10 and 17 mags are the same, external dimensions.. internal of the mag is not the same..
    +200000, the follower and spring are different, and on some of the older versions the insert is thicker. The top of the tube is somewhat different on the large frame mags; but the external size is the same.

covertpanda

Penguin Hunter
    Sep 10, 2013
    Carroll

-John
    I would ask the salesperson why they would want a thicker and/or smaller magwell? The whole point of a magwell is to increase the size of and/or alter the angle the opening to allow for faster and easier reloads. Sounds like a member of the Tactical Elite Range Force has struck again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom