More lunacy..and the reason your tactics will never work...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    Obama and Rice would like nothing better than to recruit an entire army of Bo Bergdahls, who served with honor and distinction.

Or, Chelsea Manning, Warrior Princess...

Attachments

• thX0W3GYE8.jpg
      thX0W3GYE8.jpg
      5.8 KB · Views: 197

TheGunnyRet

Ultimate Member
    Mar 27, 2014
    Falling Waters, WV
    Gunny, Do you really think this CIC cares about military regs, traditions or military bearing? SECDEV is his minion and will do as he's told. Arming the military inconus goes against the very fabric of the liberal agenda. Not to mention it's my opinion that Obama is a coward and afraid of his own military...

I am not condoning their action by any means, I agree with your statement...I have a distinct repulsive taste of our current Govt...and yes the liberal agenda is regressive...but my point was that we already have uniform requirements, just like immigration laws, they just need to be enforced/followed...but I ran an Armory and a recruiting center is not facilitated to maintain weapons on station IAW with the regs...that is what makes it difficult...I know how difficult it is...Plus your dealing with civilians/parents that some have never dealt with weapons and with the current tension in the air about weapons that can make it awkward to get volunteers...as noted in another post, there are Civilians Armed in front of Recruiting Centers...this can work both ways in the overall 2A cause...are they willing to account for there actions? What if you have an accidental discharge? Do they have any Training? If your going to Guard Something Do It Right....

I am not condoning their action by any means, I agree with your statement...I have a distinct repulsive taste of our current Govt...and yes the liberal agenda is regressive...but my point was that we already have uniform requirements, just like immigration laws, they just need to be enforced/followed...but I ran an Armory and a recruiting center is not facilitated to maintain weapons on station IAW with the regs...that is what makes it difficult...I know how difficult it is...Plus your dealing with civilians/parents that some have never dealt with weapons and with the current tension in the air about weapons that can make it awkward to get volunteers...as noted in another post, there are Civilians Armed in front of Recruiting Centers...this can work both ways in the overall 2A cause...are they willing to account for there actions? What if you have an accidental discharge? Do they have any Training? If your going to Guard Something Do It Right....

There is another option that state governors could use, IF they have the political balls to do so...Arm their NG soldiers and then use them to guard all the recruiting centers state wide..but of course as it goes with politicians, they are mostly true cowards and won't do it...

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

/SNAP!/
    What the Hell do they think is used by the military to fight with? I'd like to see us use the Swiss model - at 18 you go to Basic and are then issued your weapon and ammo that you must keep at home and maintain proficiency with.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    /SNAP!/
    What the Hell do they think is used by the military to fight with? I'd like to see us use the Swiss model - at 18 you go to Basic and are then issued your weapon and ammo that you must keep at home and maintain proficiency with.

Exactly. Truth is stranger than fiction.

Maybe they're re-focusing their recruitment efforts toward building an Army of Bo Bergdahl's, who they insist served with honor and distinction, per Obama's national security advisor... to fight America's real enemy: Climate change, as Obama and O'Malley have repeated over and over again.

pilotguy299

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2010
    FredNeck County, MD
    Exactly. Truth is stranger than fiction.

Maybe they're re-focusing their recruitment efforts toward building an Army of Bo Bergdahl's, who they insist served with honor and distinction, per Obama's national security advisor... to fight America's real enemy: Climate change , as Obama and O'Malley have repeated over and over again.

Because sitting around and smoking pot doesn't increase your carbon footprint!

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Oh, wait... I forgot... Islamist lives matter.

All lives but white lives. O'Malley tried to say that white lives matter, but later apologized. Apparently, your life only has value if you are a non-white criminal who gets shot by the police because of your own stupidity and arrogance, or if you are a terrorist lone wolf voicing your displeasure with the great satan by shooting soldiers your oppressors on U.S. soil.

Oh stop... The failure of Baltimore is what's going to change things.. My so called liberal so called' Friends' are in near panic.. Just wait and watch.

Yes. I see this a lot. I get to know a lot of my patients and they know I am a 2A advocate, because I like to crowbar that into conversations whenever possible. I also work very close to the city. A LOT of folks have said they are getting a gun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom