• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    the micro ingram

Cute but deadly with a cyclic rate of 1700RPM. It uses standard M11 zytel mags. possibly the smallest 9mm smg. ( Glock 26/42 with FSSG is about the same size)
    Home - made version from the gunsmiths of Danao- Philippines. This is what happens when guns are banned. People find a way

Attachments

• micro ingram.jpg
      micro ingram.jpg
      7.3 KB · Views: 114

ThawMyTongue

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2009
    Dublin, OH
    the micro ingram

Cute but deadly with a cyclic rate of 1700RPM. It uses standard M11 zytel mags. possibly the smallest 9mm smg. ( Glock 26/42 with FSSG is about the same size)
    Home - made version from the gunsmiths of Danao- Philippines. This is what happens when guns are banned. People find a way

Aw, that's cute ;)

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    the micro ingram

That is awesome right there.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Am I the only one who thinks about what a gun looks like from the perspective of the person on the other end of the barrel? I want my gun to be immediately recognizable as a threat to their well being. I don't want them wondering if its a toy or a pellet gun.
    Some of the coolest guns don't look like common guns.

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    It's a home invasion. Multiple armed perps. Which one will you grab ?

Why?

Assuming that the sights on the AR are set up for CQB (which I think they are), I'd grab the AR. Reasons, in rough order of importance:

1. It's the platform in the picture I'm most experienced with. - Really, not much else trumps this.
    2. Suppressor.
    3. Capacity.
    4. Less overpenetration risk.
    5. Less collateral damage risk.

As for using a subgun for HD, I see it as no different than using any semi-automatic. Train on it, know it's limitations (and yours), have it set up properly, and use it judiciously. If I had the time and money to own and properly train on a subgun, I'd use it without hesitation.

A slow-firing, suppressed subgun firing .45 hollowpoints should be devastatingly effective against multiple soft targets at close range. As SCAR said, think Hammer of Thor.

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    Side note: If you ever want to see smoke pour out of a gun control person's ears, explain to them that handguns are actually more dangerous to bystanders in the next room than an AR-15.

It's fun. :)

bobthefisher

Durka ninja
    Aug 18, 2010
    Definitely not where you are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981