• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ToddG

Jul 5, 2015
    Rockville, MD
    Greetings!

My name is Todd Louis Green. I've been living in Maryland (specifically Montgomery County) since 1985 and been involved in shooting since 1994. I've had a MD Concealed Weapons permit (now "Wear and Carry") for about 15 years and carry every day.

Previous employers in the firearms industry include:
    • The NRA (range officer and instructor at the NRA HQ Range)
    • Beretta USA (Law Enforcement Operations Manager)
    • SIG (Federal & Military Projects Manager)
    • pistol-training.com (owner and chief instructor)

I've also consulted with military, law enforcement, and industry organizations primarily tied to pistol concealed carry. I've received more than 1,100 hours of formal firearms instruction and recorded over 500,000 rounds downrange in practice, competition, and teaching. I've trained military units; federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies; and, private gun owners throughout the United States.

Most recently, I have been involved in the development & testing of the Gadget Striker Control Device.

Train hard & stay safe!

-----
    Todd Louis Green

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      38.3 KB · Views: 173

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    Welcome Todd. I have followed you at P-T and P-F for years, but don't post much as I just go there to learn.

I actually got into shooting after seeing your P-T hat, and starting to follow your website.

We met while attending First Responder Training, 5 or so years ago.

I have always appreciated your common sense, no nonsense approach to training and firearms. I look forward to your contributions here, and I hope you stick around.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Please consider donating to the legal defense fund to support the UNITED CHALLENGE OF THE MARYLAND FIREARMS BAN[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

ToddG

Jul 5, 2015
    Rockville, MD
    Thank you all for the welcome!

webb297, I remember that class quite well. I always paired up with the retired FBI agent for the "grope" exercise because we were both always carrying guns and didn't want to freak out any of the other students. :cool:

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    oh no

Thank you all for the welcome!

webb297, I remember that class quite well. I always paired up with the retired FBI agent for the "grope" exercise because we were both always carrying guns and didn't want to freak out any of the other students. :cool:

Bad song stuck in my head, bad song stuck in my head.... Oh, and welcome from Germantown. :) My parents still live in Rockville.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    On behalf of the admin team, welcome to the board. We always enjoy adding new perspectives to the mix. As you seem to work in the industry, I'd like to invite you to consider becoming a sponsoring Industry Partner. As such, you could offer your classes and products for sale to our members and the annual IP fee is quite reasonable. If you're interested, please send a pm to the board's owner, screen name DD214 and CC member Norton.

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom