• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Evojoeix

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2014
    do any IP's have these? preferably with the telescoping stock, not folding so i can keep the flash hider.

i wanted to be able to shoot both 556 and 762x39. this will be much better then me buying just one rifle for each caliber, plus they look awesome

Evojoeix

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2014
    yes im talking about the MCX rifle

the only place i have seen them is cabelas in DE. they had the 556 rifle that came with a 300 black out barrel and bolt

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    yes im talking about the MCX rifle

the only place i have seen them is cabelas in DE. they had the 556 rifle that came with a 300 black out barrel and bolt

I would have bought it lol. I legitimately haven't seen one yet, and there are none on gunbroker at the moment even.

Evojoeix

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2014
    I would have bought it lol. I legitimately haven't seen one yet, and there are none on gunbroker at the moment even.

i am kicking myself this day for not buying it, this was a couple months ago and i wasnt in the market for the gun at the time. im hoping to stop back up there soon and maybe get lucky, but then again i dont know if they will even sell it to me. they wouldnt even sell me a M&P15-22 when they had them on sale

on a side note, why are these rifles so hard to find? the market for these is there, i cant imagine they wouldnt produce a lot of these

Evojoeix

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2014
    today i saw Sig answering questions on social media, so i asked them about the MCX rifle and why they are so rare.

they told me the first production run of MCX rifles were only sold in Cabelas, they are now working on the next runs and these will be available to any Sig dealer. they also said they will be available in any configuration ( telescoping stock or folding, caliber/ barrel, ect.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom