• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I love Cabela's. Another box that will be waiting for me to pick up at Christiana shortly!

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    The tracking number(s) I've received from Cabelas indicate I have some extra 22 ammo coming very soon. :thumbsup:

Hey Alphabrew, when are you planning to actually attend a Hooligan shoot?

Mooseman & StanW tell me Hooli is sure excited over the thought of meeting you....

:innocent0

Attachments

• Smiling Goat attachment.jpg
      Smiling Goat attachment.jpg
      27.7 KB · Views: 135

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    The tracking number(s) I've received from Cabelas indicate I have some extra 22 ammo coming very soon. :thumbsup:

Hey Alphabrew, when are you planning to actually attend a Hooligan shoot?

Mooseman & StanW tell me Hooli is sure excited over the thought of meeting you....

:innocent0

Lol, I do get up that way somewhat regularly. My wife will actually be in Grantsville this coming week but I'll staying here in the lowlands. Next time I'm up there I'll make sure my Savage River visit coincides with a Hooligan shoot. I'll have to bring something extra cool :D

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Lol, I do get up that way somewhat regularly. My wife will actually be in Grantsville this coming week but I'll staying here in the lowlands. Next time I'm up there I'll make sure my Savage River visit coincides with a Hooligan shoot. I'll have to bring something extra cool :D

Please do. Thanks to you, I will bring something that shoots .22LR.:D I have 5 orders in over five days.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek

You just let us know when and there will be Hooligan hospitality at it's best awaiting your first visit.

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom