• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    It's been over 12 hours since the OP and this deal is still available. Indeed note the following restriction from Cabela's:

In an effort to provide fair access to rimfire ammunition, this product has a quantity limit of 1 per order, per customer, per day. Orders exceeding the quantity limit will be canceled.

But since it's after midnight, it's a new day, so I placed a second order, successfully.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    5:40AM and still shows available, just ordered another box.

Me too. That's 3 so far. What's up with that? They must have got a heck of a shipment. Or it was Friday night and nobody was paying attention. I don't care what the reason is as long as I get them. They are getting donated to the Mont. Co. 4H shooting sports program.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Got a couple yesterday and another today. Can't believe this is still in stock. They should have a 3 box limit with that much on hand.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    I bought 1 yesterday and just got another. Between this and the .22 from Dick's the last couple of weeks I might actually stop chasing .22. But I will still buy it if I see it.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    I agree with you Alphabrew about their 1 box limit. It's really not cost effective to buy 1 box unless you get a good deal on shipping. I think they caught on to the $.84 shipping deal. Now it says you have to buy $99 or more. Using my Cabela's Visa I get shipping for $4.00 instead of $5.95. Still works out to less than $.07/rd.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Yeah, and gas was 30 cents a gallon, for premium. And you could get a McDonald's burger, fries and coke for under $1.

Prices go up.

But CCI MiniMags were $1.99 per 100 back in 1977. I did buy a case (5000 rounds) of Federal American Eagle .22 at Timonium for $99 in the 90s.

Lucca1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 9, 2013
    Behind Enemy Lines
    Well what the heck? Still shows in stock for me. Let me take the cart all the way to pay with no issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-24-20-08-49.jpg
      Screenshot_2014-08-24-20-08-49.jpg
      45 KB · Views: 130

glock9mm

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2011
    Ceciltucky!
    Well what the heck? Still shows in stock for me. Let me take the cart all the way to pay with no issue.

Weird stuff going on here! As I previously posted when I went to get some it said "sold out". After you posted this I went back and it let me order one although it did say "limited stock". I hope I don't get a backorder email tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom