• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    Gen2s are selling for 4-500 new around here.

I heard there was a g17 and g19 version. I'm glad I got the g19 bc it makes the entire package a tad smaller with the shorter grip as well as the ability to accept g19, g17, 33rd, and drum mags. With the g17 version you can't use the g19 mags bc they're too short.

Ouch! $339 plus tax here.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Ouch! $339 plus tax here.

Damn. I can't be too upset bc I don't think a round trip to AZ would have netted me any savings but I was happy to pay $429 + tax. The previous 2 I saw at other FFLs were both listed for $500.
    I'm actually waiting for the xdm version to come out since that's my favorite pistol and most plentiful magazine. I doubt I'll have a single issue recouping my money on the used g19 version :D

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Damn. I can't be too upset bc I don't think a round trip to AZ would have netted me any savings but I was happy to pay $429 + tax. The previous 2 I saw at other FFLs were both listed for $500.
    I'm actually waiting for the xdm version to come out since that's my favorite pistol and most plentiful magazine. I doubt I'll have a single issue recouping my money on the used g19 version :D
    Oh XDM is your favorite? Makes sense, you like Glock copies. I see.. Don't worry they won't bother making a version that takes XDM mags since only like 5 or 10 people even own one. LMAO

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    There coming down, saw a few at the York Gunshow at $400 and Gen 1s at $350. Glock 9mm obviously pricier.

Kel-tec is catching up in production across the board.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Oh XDM is your favorite? Makes sense, you like Glock copies. I see.. Don't worry they won't bother making a version that takes XDM mags since only like 5 or 10 people even own one. LMAO

Yep, they copied glock and fixed everything I hated about them AND added 2rds of capacity. :D
    I've read from 2 different sources that keltec is planning xdm and m&p versions.

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    Had it out today again. Put a hundred rounds or so through it, not even a hickup. I hate the cheek weld. You pretty much have to jam your face into the tube to get both sights. Still a riot to shoot.

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    Mount a bushnell trs25 or primary arms micro with a riser. Best investment you will ever make.

I picked up a pair of 45 degree offset gizmo rail things for $7. Mounted a spare red dot sight. It's like a new rifle now. With a tiny bit of dremel work I think I can get the rifle to snap shut with the scope mounted.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      42.8 KB · Views: 129

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    You guys are lucky to have a found a G19 model. All I have seen are G17 which mucks up my plan to run a 9MM conversion barrel in my G23 and use the same mags.:tdown:

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    You guys are lucky to have a found a G19 model. All I have seen are G17 which mucks up my plan to run a 9MM conversion barrel in my G23 and use the same mags.:tdown:

They must come in bunches. The one I bought and the 2 I saw listed before as well as the most recent 2 or 3 I saw listed by IPs were all g19 models.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Promag is notorious for mag issues..from what i hear ,,but its good to know.. Have you tested these mags..

Xdm still rocks..

Nope. I just noticed that they were available very recently. Up til now I had only heard of people modding xd9 32rounders to work on an xdm.

sead0nkey

Señor member
    Jul 25, 2008
    AA
    Just scored a gen 2 g17:party29:. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good light/laser to throw on the bottom rail... sub $300.00 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom