• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    I shot the ZQ1 5.56 and the on third round I had a FTE which led to the next round being jammed into the stuck casing and pushing the bullet insinde the casing. Then I couldn't get the casing out of the chamber which equalled a failure to shoot any more that day. Maybe I should bring a brass rod with me next time just in case. Anyway long and short is that I will only give this ammo to someone I hate and I'm thinking of upgrading my extractor spring. The casing had worn away where the extractor should have grabbed it so Im thinking soft brass. I've shot wolf and all other kinds of ammo out of my rifle and never once seen this issue. I also bought a box of 7.62X51 but there is no way I'm letting that crap near my NM M1A...

Plus they don't even tell you the grain weight on the box. I think it's 62gr but they are not AP rounds they are lead core. And to add insult to injury they are basically the same price as american eagle which I actually like. :mad54:

I have seen this in EB Walmart... Glad I avoided it.

Sgt6402

Jan 21, 2008
    md
    I visited and spoke with the manager at the westminster walmart, they price match on all items Except ammo even it is Cheaper at another Walmart............ WTF!

I am going to write an email to corporate walmart.........not that it will do any good ...... lol

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I visited and spoke with the manager at the westminster walmart, they price match on all items Except ammo even it is Cheaper at another Walmart............ WTF!

I am going to write an email to corporate walmart.........not that it will do any good ...... lol

seriously, ammunition is like its own evil retail niche. No matter where you shop :sad20:

LexTalionis926

Jan 4, 2013
    9uvuhyhe.jpg

TimGB

Jul 10, 2011
    Quarterfield WM had a bunch of 45 (50 packs but no value packs). Also had 45 HD ammo, tula 9mm, not much else to speak of.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    Lansdowne Wal-Mart has several tan spam cans of something Russian. From what I can make out on the top of the can, I think it's 7.62x39. Can't find any tags for it, and of course, can't find an associate to unlock the case right now.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Owings Mills WM was well stocked w/ WWB 100 round ct. 9mm & Federal 100 ct. 9mm too. Saw some WWB 50 ct. .45 & .40 & .380 too. No 22LR though.

They had a bunch of the same on 4/14 but couldn't find anyone to help me. Had sporting goods paged 3x and no one ever showed up after 20 min. Was trying to buy for a couple of friends.

caviman2201

Mar 19, 2014
    Glen Burnie
    Was at Quarterfield WM on Friday - they had WWB 100ct & 50ct loads for .40 S&W, .45, 9mm... had a couple different boxes of 5.56 as well. Shotgun shells were pretty well cleaned out.

bama47

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 9, 2013
    Marylandistan
    Was at Quarterfield WM on Friday - they had WWB 100ct & 50ct loads for .40 S&W, .45, 9mm... had a couple different boxes of 5.56 as well. Shotgun shells were pretty well cleaned out.

Shotgun shells were cleaned out? I wonder if thats because the DHS just ordered 25 million rounds of shotgun shells???

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Walmart in Denton, MD has tons of ammo. Lots of .223 in cans and all boxes, 7.62x39 in sealed cans, regular ammo cans, and all kinds of boxes. Lots of assorted handgun ammo too. No .22LR though. Most ammo I've seen in a WM in a few years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom