Need Professional Photographer(Food Related)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    I am about to have our website all redone and I would like to hire a photographer to photograph our store and menu items.
    Will include but not limited to
    crabs
    crab cakes
    seafood
    fish
    oysters/clams/mussels
    shrimp
    various prepared foods and salads
    storefronts etc

Please send me a PM with some examples of your work and if possible a pricing structure. I have a store in owings mills and westminster. If you like seafood it's a bonus, since you wont go hungry :D

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    not a professional.. but i'll work for food!! j/k

haha, I'm more just looking for professional quality photos as well. If you do it as a hobby and are damned good and want to make some cash or eat a ton of food, I'm definitely open and would love to see your work. I just want to make sure the pictures look great, since with a restaurant I think that food photos are going to be the most important part of my website/social media.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    haha, I'm more just looking for professional quality photos as well. If you do it as a hobby and are damned good and want to make some cash or eat a ton of food, I'm definitely open and would love to see your work. I just want to make sure the pictures look great, since with a restaurant I think that food photos are going to be the most important part of my website/social media.

;)

i use to take photo a lot but slacked off for few years... photographing food.. you need somebody with the proper equipment (lighting etc.). and plus i think i'm booked (not photography but training and classes im taking) for the rest of the year..:o

i know for fact MDS have plenty of professional photographers.. just consider it a free bump.. ;)

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    I have a friend who is a renowned equestrian photographer. If you are willing to sit atop a steed and display your wares, she might be willing to help.:)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380841038589.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1380841038589.jpg
      69.4 KB · Views: 273

MedInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 24, 2010
    Columbia, MD
    I am about to have our website all redone and I would like to hire a photographer to photograph our store and menu items.
    crabs
    crab cakes
    seafood
    fish
    oysters/clams/mussels
    shrimp
    storefronts etc

Please send me a PM with some examples of your work and if possible a pricing structure. I have a store in owings mills and westminster. If you like seafood it's a bonus, since you wont go hungry :D

TWG Photography

http://www.yellowpages.com/middle-river-md/mip/twg-photography-450929469

defygravity

May 5, 2012
    Baltimore County
    crabs
    crab cakes
    seafood
    fish
    oysters/clams/mussels
    shrimp
    storefronts etc

PM me with some details, I'll send you some samples in the meantime.

I've done work for other members on here and would love to help you out too. My prices are very competitive because I do it as a side job to pay for all of my equipment. :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom