• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nolesfan

Jan 14, 2016
    Baltimore, MD
    Just joined and wanted to say Hi.

HQL went active yesterday and hope to have it soon so I can pick up my new handgun.

Hope to learn a lot on this site.

Take care,

Steve

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Howdy. Join the fight.

www.marylandshallissue.org

nolesfan

Jan 14, 2016
    Baltimore, MD
    Welcome aboard!

Question is... What's your first purchase???

;)

I bought a S&W M and P Shield 9mm from Tyler Firearms. Just waiting on the HQL card to arrive so I can head down and do the paperwork.

I also bought a 12gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun last April back when the riots were going on and now want to add some handguns as well.

I am a US Navy vet so my education in weaponry include CIWS and Sea Sparrow missiles on an aircraft carrier.

Shooting is new to me and I hope to learn a lot from this site and get my wife and I to the range as often as possible.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I bought a S&W M and P Shield 9mm from Tyler Firearms. Just waiting on the HQL card to arrive so I can head down and do the paperwork.

I also bought a 12gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun last April back when the riots were going on and now want to add some handguns as well.

I am a US Navy vet so my education in weaponry include CIWS and Sea Sparrow missiles on an aircraft carrier.

Shooting is new to me and I hope to learn a lot from this site and get my wife and I to the range as often as possible.

Congrats on the purchase and thanks for your service :thumbsup:

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    Welcome from Baltimore. Be sure sure to register Dem so you can vote in the mayoral primary, it's the only way to throw the office in our favor... :D

Congrats on your new handgun. What'd you get?

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Welcome from Baltimore. Be sure sure to register Dem so you can vote in the mayoral primary, it's the only way to throw the office in our favor... :D

Congrats on your new handgun. What'd you get?

Yep, I recommend this strategy for most of us that vote in heavily democrat or republican districts. Those where theres a decent balance, should probably stay with their actual party alignment.

Here in 'democrats only need to apply' Maryland, I'm a registered democrat, I do this for several reasons. Mostly because I get to vote in the democrat primary, so I can help get a more moderate dem on the ticket. I also like that it throws off the gerry-mandering that BOTH sides do! Makes it harder for them to use a computer and nullify my vote. Lastly, when I call my representatives and say I'm a registered democrat, in their district, a gun owner and a voter, I get a lot more attention than before when I would just say I was an independent.

I don't feel this is dishonest, because I am truly 'liberal' on most social issues, but very 'conservative' on financial and security issues. I have supported a couple moderate democrats and vote my conscious. I also don't try to switch parties right before an election, I've been a registered democrat for a few years now, hundreds or thousands of us have done this now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom