• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ragnar

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2013
    Berkeley Springs, WV
    Vallario has 5 democrat opponents in his district... Well, you know the rest.

Dumais has 4 democrat opponents in her district...

Might be a lot more fun to just get a different democrat in actually.

Can you imagine going to their campaign events and talking about that vote reversal last year...? On not allowing criminals to reduce their time served of it was with a gun? Wonder how the folks down there in MoCo would take to that?

Rushern Baker (PGCo Executive) today endorsed Marvin Holmes and Thea Wilson for the two 23B seats over Vallario. Wilson is a challenger. I don't know anything about Wilson and I bet I wouldn't agree with her any more than I do Vallario. But on the notion that anybody associated with the FSA must go, DINOs and Dems, there's your primary vote.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/md-politics/rushern-baker-endorses-in-local-races-but-makes-no-pick-yet-in-governors-contest/2014/05/05/952d8c1c-d449-11e3-8a78-8fe50322a72c_story.html

Clovis

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 1, 2011
    Centreville
    http://www.bethesdamagazine.com/Bet...ountys-Marquee-State-Legislative-Race-Debate/

If my link (or the attempt at one) works this looks very interesting for District 17 and may help spell the end for Simmons.

Looks like the "link" did not come up like I wanted. Lame computer skills...

Anyway, the DINOs in 17 need to step up and help Kagan at this point to dump Simmons who was a huge supporter of FSA2013.

Oops, looks like the link did work, enjoy.

Last edited:

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    http://www.bethesdamagazine.com/Bethesda-Beat/2014/Sparks-Fly-As-Candidates-In-Countys-Marquee-State-Legislative-Race-Debate/

If my link (or the attempt at one) works this looks very interesting for District 17 and may help spell the end for Simmons.

Anyway, the DINOs in 17 need to step up and help Kagan at this point to dump Simmons who was a huge supporter of FSA2013.

She found his soft spot :). Go Kagan!

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    Good info folks! Thanks for the posts! I plan to get these into the OP's on Friday, along with getting more Votes from the TODO section processed. D15 and D17 look to be places where we can make specific suggestions on DINO strategies

Mr H

Banana'd
    Reminder to all (and to no one in particular)...

This is great information that's being amassed. I would venture this has never been done before, and you should all be very confident that it will be positive.

But, not a bit of it will be useful until and unless it is passed 'beyond these walls'. This is information folks need to share with everyone in their districts, and work the backchannels to make sure it's known.

Just talking among ourselves isn't going to do a whole lot.

Have at'em!

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    For anyone considering changing their voting party affiliation (DINO strategy), it looks like the cutoff is June 3rd. If you change after that time, it will not take effect until after this years primary election.

http://www.elections.state.md.us/voting/primary.html

Edit:
    If you change after that time, you can still vote with a provisional ballot

Last edited:

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    http://www.bethesdamagazine.com/Bet...ountys-Marquee-State-Legislative-Race-Debate/

Either way, Simmons is out as a Delegate and off of Judiciary, but I agree, no need for him to possibly end up on Judicial Proceedings in the Senate.

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    Vallario has 5 democrat opponents in his district... Well, you know the rest.

Dumais has 4 democrat opponents in her district...

Might be a lot more fun to just get a different democrat in actually.

Can you imagine going to their campaign events and talking about that vote reversal last year...? On not allowing criminals to reduce their time served of it was with a gun? Wonder how the folks down there in MoCo would take to that?

I would suggest that some careful thought is required on how to proceed here. My thought is that we would be better off with Valario right where he is until after we can be SURE that Dumais is gone. If he is put out and she remains to assume the chair, .....:sad20:

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    I would suggest that some careful thought is required on how to proceed here. My thought is that we would be better off with Valario right where he is until after we can be SURE that Dumais is gone. If he is put out and she remains to assume the chair, .....:sad20:

Agreed.

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    For anyone considering changing their voting party affiliation (DINO strategy), it looks like the cutoff is June 3rd. If you change after that time, it will not take effect until after this years primary election.

http://www.elections.state.md.us/voting/primary.html

You can change affiliation on the day of the primary. You will vote a provisional ballot that will be counted separately. Reason is change of party.

AA County election judge.

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    You can change affiliation on the day of the primary. You will vote a provisional ballot that will be counted separately. Reason is change of party.

AA County election judge.

Thanks! That is great news! I did not see that out on the web site. It must be there somewhere...

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    Anyone aware of districts where a RINO strategy would be helpful? Apparently there are some (R) candidates who people are not happy with

SummitCnty

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Frederick County
    I've been trying to look into the (R) candidates in D-4. With Hough entering the race I'm not sure which way the vote will go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    And THIS will help ...

From the Sunpapers of all places ... of course, they want Frosh to win.
    Jon Cardin missed nearly 75% of committee votes in Annapolis
    Analyst says revelation could spice up attorney general's race

Couldn't he have at least voted 'present'. :sarcasm:

Well, he wasn't at either bill presentations (that were HIS) that I went to Annapolis to testify specifically about. I did catch him in his office one day, and got to talk to him on his way out of the building for another meeting. Hmmmm, guess THAT was a campaign meeting too.

This is a tough call for a DINO. I am voting for the other guy - not Frosh. Too bad his name isn't just Notfroshorcardin, that would be easy to remember :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom