• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Something that dawned on my while smoking just now. A bus went by with a "zombie" on it stating "Spice" also known as K2 (are "bath salts" the same) . Are known to cause some violent outbursts (guy in Miami at the face off some dude) . Would they show up in an autopsy ? Could TM been on it? The clerk at the 7-11 seemed to forget a lot . It doesn't matter but just a thought

TROOPER

Ultimate Member
    May 22, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    Just an opinion:
    Zimmerman is a wimp. Zimmerman walked into a set of circumstance that he could not handle, and furthermore, subjectively was not trained to handle. Zimmerman likely came across as being overly demanding. Trayvon being a TEEN did what all teens do, revolt from what he perceived to be an idiot over stepping his bounds. They got into a scuffle, Trayvon Martin was getting the best of Zimmerman – basically kicking his ass and the wimp Zimmerman pulled his firearm and shot Trayvon.
    Why was Zimmerman carrying his firearm while in the process of protecting others? We all know a CCW is worn to protect self and family from unknown evil. However, Zimmerman was in a “specific policing type role” as a neighborhood watch person, he was in a role of protecting others! Majority of Neighborhood watch programs – like neighborhood security patrols do not permit their personnel to carry firearms. So, the question: What is the policy of Zimmerman’s neighborhood watch? Did they grant Zimmerman permission to carry a firearm while in the "role" of neighborhood watch? If they permitted Zimmerman to carry his firearm while in the "role" of neighborhood watch, then they should have made sure he was properly trained to handle confrontations.

It's a moot point now, but perhaps liability can be brought onto the Community Association for lack of oversight in their neighborhood watch program.

Oh, this is definitely not a race issue! Someone, please explain it to the NAACP and the other race feeding organizations who simply pressure politicians to maintain their existence. Any organization that specifically supports a single race should be disbanded. The NAACP needs to change its name, and offer assistance to all deprived people of all races.

You mean he wasn't protecting his own life, after he was jumped by Trayvon, and beaten to the ground??

It was also Trayvon who was throwing the racial slurs, which is a matter of court record..

Agree or not, Zimmerman was proven innocent, and that's a fact..!!

I'm sick of the whole innocent 12 year old kid BS, and racial profiling BS.

He was nothing more than a drug dealing thug, and he got exactly what he deserved.. Period.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Something that dawned on my while smoking just now. A bus went by with a "zombie" on it stating "Spice" also known as K2 (are "bath salts" the same) . Are known to cause some violent outbursts (guy in Miami at the face off some dude) . Would they show up in an autopsy ? Could TM been on it? The clerk at the 7-11 seemed to forget a lot . It doesn't matter but just a thought
    Autopsy revealed low levels of THC (from marijuana) and signs of DXM (in cough syrup) abuse.

There's nothing to indicate that he acted sporadically.
    There's plenty to indicate that he had violent tendencies.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Just an opinion:
    Zimmerman is a wimp. Zimmerman walked into a set of circumstance that he could not handle, and furthermore, subjectively was not trained to handle. Zimmerman likely came across as being overly demanding. Trayvon being a TEEN did what all teens do, revolt from what he perceived to be an idiot over stepping his bounds. They got into a scuffle, Trayvon Martin was getting the best of Zimmerman – basically kicking his ass and the wimp Zimmerman pulled his firearm and shot Trayvon.
    Why was Zimmerman carrying his firearm while in the process of protecting others? We all know a CCW is worn to protect self and family from unknown evil. However, Zimmerman was in a “specific policing type role” as a neighborhood watch person, he was in a role of protecting others! Majority of Neighborhood watch programs – like neighborhood security patrols do not permit their personnel to carry firearms. So, the question: What is the policy of Zimmerman’s neighborhood watch? Did they grant Zimmerman permission to carry a firearm while in the "role" of neighborhood watch? If they permitted Zimmerman to carry his firearm while in the "role" of neighborhood watch, then they should have made sure he was properly trained to handle confrontations.

It's a moot point now, but perhaps liability can be brought onto the Community Association for lack of oversight in their neighborhood watch program.

Oh, this is definitely not a race issue! Someone, please explain it to the NAACP and the other race feeding organizations who simply pressure politicians to maintain their existence. Any organization that specifically supports a single race should be disbanded. The NAACP needs to change its name, and offer assistance to all deprived people of all races.

With all due respect, you're woefully ignorant and wrong on almost all your points. So because I probably can't win a fist-fight against someone, I shouldn't carry a gun? What if I were in good shape, and was a local MMA champion, but happen to come across Mike Tyson, who attacks me.

The premise that you can't carry a gun because you're not a master at hand-to-hand combat is moronic. The whole point of handguns was to mitigate the risk of losing a fist or knife fight.

No disrespect to LEO but there are PLENTY who would get their asses handed to them in a brawl. Why do you think they carry batons, pepper spray, tasers, guns, handcuffs and radios to call for help?

TM picked the fight. The evidence is CRYSTAL FVCKING CLEAR. It's a fact, not an opinion. Attack someone and/or cause them to believe they are in mortal danger - expect them to try to stop you up to and including ending your life.

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    TM picked the fight. The evidence is CRYSTAL FVCKING CLEAR. It's a fact, not an opinion. Attack someone and/or cause them to believe they are in mortal danger - expect them to try to stop you up to and including ending your life.
    I wouldn't say that the evidence is crystal clear, but I will support the assertion that the timeline supports a version of events where instead of trying to flee and get away, TM doubled back and confronted GZ. Past that we can't really say how the actual fight got started. I don't think GZ was into randomly picking fights though - he had gotten into some trouble at one point, but that was in 2005 when was 20 years old. The GZ who had the altercation with TM was a much different man than he was then, and as far as I know, he was squeaky clean from 2005 forward.

I've been curious how the idea that GZ was the agressor who attacked Martin became a generally accepted idea by the general public, when GZ has maintained from day 1 that he was attacked by TM - sucker punched, in fact.

So, circumstantially the timeline works out with GZ's version of how things went down, and the police maintain that they believed that GZ was telling the truth.

It's baffling how the general public wants to ingore all of that in favor of the other version, which doesn't match up.

Mr Bear

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Maryland
    I probably will never attend a Stevie Wonder concert regardless, but especially not now that he has shown himself to be a pompous, pontificating, ignorant ass.

Doesn't that sound like an accurate description of our elected officials? Yet these idiots keep getting re-elected. Doesn't speak very highly of the electorate, does it?

GZ displayed poor judgement. Got out of a vehicle on a dark, rainy night while the police are enroute? Doesn't make much sense. TM could have run, gone in a different direction, or just completely avoided GZ. Plenty of blame to go around.

TROOPER

Ultimate Member
    May 22, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    I've been curious how the idea that GZ was the agressor who attacked Martin became a generally accepted idea by the general public, when GZ has maintained from day 1 that he was attacked by TM - sucker punched, in fact.

So, circumstantially the timeline works out with GZ's version of how things went down, and the police maintain that they believed that GZ was telling the truth.

It's baffling how the general public wants to ingore all of that in favor of the other version, which doesn't match up.

Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Benjamin Crump, Obama, The Media... Basically all the usual suspects..!

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    GZ displayed poor judgement. Got out of a vehicle on a dark, rainy night while the police are enroute? Doesn't make much sense. TM could have run, gone in a different direction, or just completely avoided GZ. Plenty of blame to go around.
    I don't see GZ getting out of the car as exercising poor judgment. In his shoes I'd likely have done the same thing so that I could better direct the police when they finally showed up in response to the call. "Yes sir officer, I just saw him duck down between those two houses over there." Police response time is so dismal that without a little bit of further recon, the potential perp is going to be long gone from where they were last seen, and GZ wanted to try to bring a resolution and end to the rash of break-ins the neighborhood had recently experienced.

To me, his actions make sense when viewed in a certain light, and were not poor judgment by any means when one stops to consider his role as Neighborhood Watch and the context of the situation in that community at the time.

Ragtopman

Feb 22, 2013
    Waldorf MD
    Just an opinion:
    Right2Carry doesn't have a clue as to what he is talking about. Right2Carry walked into a set of circumstance that he knows nothing about, and furthermore, subjectively was not trained to handle actual thinking. Right2Carry likely came across as being overly ignorant of the actual facts as presented in the courtroom as opposed to the lies and distortion he evidently believes from the MSM.

Do us all a favor. Do a modicum of reading or research instead of simply regurgitating the pablum foisted upon an ignorant and lazy public that refuses to think for themselves. Or at least take it elsewhere.

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Just an opinion:

I find it ironic that your username is "Right2Carry." :sad20:

Ragtopman

Feb 22, 2013
    Waldorf MD
    Why was Zimmerman carrying his firearm while in the process of protecting others? We all know a CCW is worn to protect self and family from unknown evil. However, Zimmerman was in a “specific policing type role” as a neighborhood watch person, he was in a role of protecting others!
    What the heck are you saying? If we are protecting others we are somehow, mystically, magically, morally not allowed to protect ourselves!? Wizza wuzza!? Did you even think before you posted? Honestly? "Unknown evil"? wazupwidat? I KNOW the evil, perhaps YOU don't, that may well be. Your "we" does NOT include me thank you very much. Chris Matthews does NOT speak for all "white people" and YOU don't speak for me.

Ragtopman

Feb 22, 2013
    Waldorf MD

Just goes to show how woefully ignorant you are about the whole affair. Lil Tray-tray's folks already received a settlement from the HOA who are probably feeling very foolish right now. Honestly, don't go on so definitively on something you obviously know NOTHING about.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I'm curious what Extreme Anger + 100 City Protests + 110 Degree Heat Index will bring to our fine nation on Saturday.

Also, if people get really hurt or worse and businesses get burned or destroyed, can Al Not-Too Sharpton be held responsible?

Maybe he'll make it "On the cover of the Rolling Stone".

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Yeppers ...

With all due respect, you're woefully ignorant and wrong on almost all your points. So because I probably can't win a fist-fight against someone, I shouldn't carry a gun? What if I were in good shape, and was a local MMA champion, but happen to come across Mike Tyson, who attacks me.

The premise that you can't carry a gun because you're not a master at hand-to-hand combat is moronic. The whole point of handguns was to mitigate the risk of losing a fist or knife fight.

No disrespect to LEO but there are PLENTY who would get their asses handed to them in a brawl. Why do you think they carry batons, pepper spray, tasers, guns, handcuffs and radios to call for help?

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

While Zimmerman's frearm of choice was a KelTec 9mm, it could still be considered "The Great Equalizer"

I find it INCREDIBLY hard to understand how Right2Carry would have such an ill-informed and naive opinion, especially after participating on MDS since 2009.

Would Right2Carry also suggest that an elderly person who is about to be mugged use his not-so-superior martial arts skills to defend himself from an attacker? Or, how about a young woman who stands about 5'6" ? Is she just supposed to blow a whistle while she digs her finger nails into the 6' tall rapist face ?

AFA the Sanford HOA. They settled with the Martin's but declined to pursue Zimmerman for his actions. Does that tell you something ?

And his comment about Trayvon doing what all teens do; to revolt from what he perceived to be an idiot over stepping his bounds ... Is that how Right2Carry reacted as a teen, and did his parents quickly break him of that bad habit ? His statement echos that of the MSNBC talking heads that Zimmerman should have 'introduced himself' to Trayvon and nothing would have come of it. But, as everyone (except the race-baiters) know by now, Trayvon was a THUG, and instead of ambushing George as he did, he would have more-than-likely laid that can of AriZona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail upside his head ...

I could continue citing his inaccuracies in thought, but for now I'll just say ...

Where's My Stamp ?

Attachments

• ********-stamp.jpg
      ********-stamp.jpg
      12.1 KB · Views: 143

Ragtopman

Feb 22, 2013
    Waldorf MD
    GZ displayed poor judgement. Got out of a vehicle on a dark, rainy night while the police are enroute? Doesn't make much sense.
    Getting out of the car and following a suspicious person does indeed explain how George Zimmerman got attacked. We can debate endlessly on whether or not this was a smart thing to do. However, how this could even remotely mean that this vicious attack was justified in any way whatsoever totally escapes me.

Right2Carry

Feb 27, 2009
    District 32
    Just goes to show how woefully ignorant you are about the whole affair. Lil Tray-tray's folks already received a settlement from the HOA who are probably feeling very foolish right now. Honestly, don't go on so definitively on something you obviously know NOTHING about.

Catch what I can when I have the time. I found out after speaking with a friend they had a settlement. As the saying goes, "we all die ignorant of something."

I did use the word "opinion." :sad20:

randian

Jan 13, 2012
    Hmm, wonder if DoJ will also try to place a stranglehold on any NICS applications GZ attempts in the near future...
    Probably. Even though DoJ is guaranteed to lose, they could tie it up in the courts for years. Just another means of extrajudicial punishment.

Maestro Pistolero

Mar 20, 2012
    It may be your opinion, and you are entitled to it, but it is completely in conflict with the facts, evidence, and every other known example of Zimmerman's behavior, including under near identical circumstances. It's always obvious to me who didn't watch and absorb all the facts and testimony the trial, including especially, STATE'S witnesses, which, one by one, morphed into defense witnesses.
    Just an opinion:
    Zimmerman is a wimp. Zimmerman walked into a set of circumstance that he could not handle, and furthermore, subjectively was not trained to handle. Zimmerman likely came across as being overly demanding.
    Pure speculation that flies in the face of every recorded and reported evidence where Zimmerman's demeanor was reported, exhibited or described. Many referred to him as 'meek'. So which is it, in your make-believe version of events, he was a wimp, or he was overly demanding . . . it can't be both.

Trayvon being a TEEN did what all teens do, revolt from what he perceived to be an idiot over stepping his bounds.
    All teens do no such thing, and Zimmerman had not 'overstepped him bounds' one iota. MOST teens would have returned to the safety of their home (as Trayvon could have in the 4 minutes that he had to travel only 400 feet).

Zimmerman had every right to be where he was, to follow and observe and report the movement of someone he believed was suspicious, and there is ZERO evidence he directly contacted Martin before Martin cold cocked him. There is no evidence that Zimmerman even spoke to Trayvon until Trayvon said "Yo, homey, you got a problem"? And then: "NOW you got a problem".

They got into a scuffle, Trayvon Martin was getting the best of Zimmerman – basically kicking his ass and the wimp Zimmerman pulled his firearm and shot Trayvon.
    Again, you demonstrate no knowledge of the nature of the actual attack, the risks associated with having one's head bashed into concrete, or the fact that Zimmerman was unable to defend himself and landed not a single blow in nearly a full minute. What the !@#$ good is a right to carry (or Right2Carry, to use the spelling of your wildly inapt screen-name) if one can't use the damn thing when one is likely to lose consciousness with the next, single blow?

Why was Zimmerman carrying his firearm while in the process of protecting others?
    I had to read that three times before I realized I was looking at a non-sequitur.

We all know a CCW is worn to protect self and family from unknown evil. However, Zimmerman was in a “specific policing type role” as a neighborhood watch person, he was in a role of protecting others!
    Leaving the additional stupidity of that statement alone for a second, and you can't know this because you obviously didn't watch the trial, but he was on his way to Target for an evening shop when Martin came into his purview. So, having seen who he believed was a suspicious person, you would advise him to do what, disarm? What moron would pick that moment, of all moments to relinquish his ability to defend himself? And, as it turns out, that would have likely been Zimmerman's worst and last mistake.

Majority of Neighborhood watch programs – like neighborhood security patrols do not permit their personnel to carry firearms.
    No, they are largely silent on the issue. Typically, observing and reporting doesn't involve brutal, unprovoked assaults that threaten one's life.

So, the question: What is the policy of Zimmerman’s neighborhood watch? Did they grant Zimmerman permission to carry a firearm while in the "role" of neighborhood watch? If they permitted Zimmerman to carry his firearm while in the "role" of neighborhood watch, then they should have made sure he was properly trained to handle confrontations.
    The fact that you are unaware that FLA is a shall-issue state expands my understanding of your ignorance. They didn't need to permit Zimmerman to carry because he already had a permit that the state cannot deny without prohibitive facts in one's background.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps? Why am I unsurprised that you also don't know the HOA settled with Trayvon's parents months ago? IIRC, it was over a million.

And you, Right2Carry, might consider changing your screen name to PleaseSirMayICarrySir.

Right2Carry

Feb 27, 2009
    District 32
    It may be your opinion, and you are entitled to it, but it is completely in conflict with the facts, evidence, and every other known example of Zimmerman's behavior, including under near identical circumstances. It's always obvious to me who didn't watch and absorb all the facts and testimony the trial, including especially, STATE'S witnesses, which, one by one, morphed into defense witnesses.

Pure speculation that flies in the face of every recorded and reported evidence where Zimmerman's demeanor was reported, exhibited or described. Many referred to him as 'meek'. So which is it, in your make-believe version of events, he was a wimp, or he was overly demanding . . . it can't be both.

Is itself an opinion!

All teens do no such thing, and Zimmerman had not 'overstepped him bounds' one iota. MOST teens would have returned to the safety of their home (as Trayvon could have in the 4 minutes that he had to travel only 400 feet).

Again -opinion.

Zimmerman had every right to be where he was, to follow and observe and report the movement of someone he believed was suspicious, and there is ZERO evidence he directly contacted Martin before Martin cold cocked him. There is no evidence that Zimmerman even spoke to Trayvon until Trayvon said "Yo, homey, you got a problem"? And then: "NOW you got a problem".

I have no argument that he didn't have a right to be there..

Again, you demonstrate no knowledge of the nature of the actual attack, the risks associated with having one's head bashed into concrete, or the fact that Zimmerman was unable to defend himself and landed not a single blow in nearly a full minute. What the !@#$ good is a right to carry (or Right2Carry, to use the spelling of your wildly inapt screen-name) if one can't use the damn thing when one is likely to lose consciousness with the next, single blow?

I had to read that three times before I realized I was looking at a non-sequitur.

Leaving the additional stupidity of that statement alone for a second, and you can't know this because you obviously didn't watch the trial, but he was on his way to Target for an evening shop when Martin came into his purview. So, having seen who he believed was a suspicious person, you would advise him to do what, disarm? What moron would pick that moment, of all moments to relinquish his ability to defend himself. And, as it turns out, that would have likely been Zimmerman's worst and last mistake.

No, they don't. They are largely silent on the issue, as typically, observing and reporting doesn't involve brutal, unprovoked assaults that threaten one's life.

The fact that you are unaware that FLA is a shall-issue state expands my understanding of your ignorance. They didn't need to permit Zimmerman to carry because he already had a permit that the state cannot deny without prohibitive facts in one's background.

Perhaps? Why am I unsurprised that you also don't know the HOA settled with Trayvon's parents months ago? IIRC, it was over a million.

And you, Right2Carry, might consider changing your screen name to PleaseSirMayICarrySir.[/QUOTE

WOW!! You are definitely sensitive to the subject. Let me apologize if my opinion - ignorance has upset you. I hope you can sleep tonight.
    God bless, life is too short to sweat the small stuff like "opinions."

I just have another opinion. I believe you would pull your firearm out after getting punched in the face.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom