• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snakep

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Behind enemy lines...
    Dying for a inexpensive sks. Wanted one for awhile If you get a line on one that is missing parts or may need work please let me know.

I hate to be so penny pinching but I have been battling an illness which nearly took my life back in january and I am still being treated and still has me debilitated with as we speak. I don't have much money but my Birthday is in 2 weeks and I might be able to scrape together enough money to make this a reality or if nothing else a nice project.

Thank you for your time.

Saw two SKS's there yesterday. One early Sino and a Russian.

Vince55

Vince55
    Aug 10, 2010
    Lusby, Md
    I'm still looking. I want a revolver, double action, in a .44 or .45 maybe .357, but I'm trying to stick to .44 to keep ammo the same as a few of my other guns. Looked at Ruger and Colt. Don't care for either. I'll keep looking.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Deposit goes in in the morning to HCS for a Mk12 Mod1 upper for my new lower. Then a Mk25 Sig. Im on a SEAL gun kick. Then a S&W E-Series, Stainless. Then maybe a bolt gun? I want to build my gf an XM177 or CAR-15 type rifle like the Marines had in The Rock. An HK94 SBR is also on my daydream list.

Sent from the Bantu Wind using Tapatalk.

JBinDC

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2012
    MoCo - Silver Spring
    I've been seeing lots of talk about $500-$600 VZ-2008's being available up North in B-More and Columbia. The "kits" come with 5 mags (pinned for 10rnds), mag pouch, tool kit, sling, bayonet and sheath. I'd be a buyer for something like that if it were a little closer to MoCo... Lemme know if you get any in!

odbsolo

Aug 16, 2013
    Something on the cheaper end of the scale...

Hello,

Just stopped in the shop the other day at lunch, great visit, didn't realize you guys were here as well..

Anyway, could I get a price on a Ruger American 30-06?

Thanks,
    Donald

Apd09

May 30, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Interested in sig 716, R716-16B-P

They available online a few places around 1589.00, for example here http://www.tombstonetactical.com/catalog/sig-sauer/sig716-patrol-rifle-7.62mm-16in-20rd-black/

And another rockville based dealer has one listed for the same price on gunbroker. I understand you need to collect sales tax plus keep lights on and I'd need to pay for an FFL buying anywhere else. What's the best price, cash, out the door you can do. And would you be able to mail the mag out of state?

Sent from a galaxy far, far, away....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom